Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
    A Maine win, by some freak of nature, would be Timmay-enabling beyond all belief; all us internut nutcases would commit hari-kari.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      You say that like it's a bad thing.
      Dope
      sure why not

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Was happy to see Brad Bates in the stands at Matthews on Saturday. Talk about a complete 180 from the previous AD.

Comment

According to BC hockey's official twitter York returned today and will be behind the bench this weekend.

Great to hear, no word on Jerry York night.

Comment

This is a serious question...does he have to sport an eye patch for any period of time?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              This is a serious question...does he have to sport an eye patch for any period of time?
              That would be AWESOME
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                That would be AWESOME
                "Take it to those Maine Black B'arrrrrrs!"
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  According to BC hockey's official twitter York returned today and will be behind the bench this weekend.

Great to hear, no word on Jerry York night.
                  The school announced yesterday. Feb. 8th vs UMASS Lowell. As of yesterday afternoon there were still tickets available.
                  sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                    The school announced yesterday. Feb. 8th vs UMASS Lowell. As of yesterday afternoon there were still tickets available.
                    so with 6 home games remaining and 3 already sold out, that should be the 4th leaving only the UVM and PC games as potential non sellouts

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      so with 6 home games remaining and 3 already sold out, that should be the 4th leaving only the UVM and PC games as potential non sellouts
                      nonsense sterlippo, everyone knows bc has no fans!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                        nonsense sterlippo, everyone knows bc has no fans!
                        What does Brian Gentry, resident BC attendance expert, have to say about this?
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          What does Brian Gentry, resident BC attendance expert, have to say about this?
                          lol, hopefully we will get his take on it..............after the 2008-2009 stinker season where we averaged 5976 attendance fell to an average of 5012 in the 2009-2010 season(and won it all). Subsequently, attendance has been :

2010-2011 -- 6292
                          2011-2012 --6171
                          2012-2013 --6957

I had looked at this a while ago and one of the Gionta years had the highest season average, not surprisingly. Something like 6700/game. If we sold out the rest of the season we would average 7304, unbelievable. If we drew 8000 total for the 2 HE QF games ( i know, i'm assuming sweep..........or get swept) we would still average 6937 which would break the record by about 250/game. .................so i mailed it in this afternoon at work, what can i say?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            I just noticed they added an interactive seating chart when you are purchasing tickets so you can see what is left for each game now and pick what section/row/seat you want from what is available.

Comment

Originally posted by GJD66 View Post
                              I just noticed they added an interactive seating chart when you are purchasing tickets so you can see what is left for each game now and pick what section/row/seat you want from what is available.
                              Wow, that is a much welcome addition. We're about 10 years behind on having that, but credit where credit is due
                              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                              -
                              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Yeah seriously, it's about time they added that.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X