NSB Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Tournament

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any thread started for this. Let's get some traction going, puck drops soon.
    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Re: NSB Tournament

I'm expecting to see an NU - NU final. But I think that UMD has a shot at an upset here. (Which would hurt the ECAC W's shot at Pool C)
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I attended the pre-tourney lunch today, and was impressed by the size of all teams. There are no easy outs here.

It was interesting to hear about the various relationships between the coaching fraternity there, and a couple stories as well.

John Rolli's story about reading leading up to asking who PrezdeJohnson was an instant classic!!!
      Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
        I'm expecting to see an NU - NU final. But I think that UMD has a shot at an upset here. (Which would hurt the ECAC W's shot at Pool C)
        At this time last year we met at Kreitzberg, but this year we are both reduced to watching this tournament from Colorado. Enjoy the games!

Comment

Just curious...Is it me or are there not signals being sent out from the Berg tonight? No signal at all here in Maine.
          Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
          Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Same problem in Colorado.

Comment

I think we're having internet issues. Our NSN Producer is working on amending the problem. I'm posting game updates in the Tournaments thread.
              WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
              NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
              Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

The NSN producer had his hands full for sure, no video at all in the 1st, Zamboni waltzing between periods was soothing to watch. 2nd period was good for 13 minutes, then nothing. Zamboni waltz late during the second intermission, then a complete,(almost), in the third period,viewing experience....Frustrating to say the least..

Comment

Originally posted by oldguard View Post
                  At this time last year we met at Kreitzberg, but this year we are both reduced to watching this tournament from Colorado. Enjoy the games!
                  You, too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                    The NSN producer had his hands full for sure, no video at all in the 1st, Zamboni waltzing between periods was soothing to watch. 2nd period was good for 13 minutes, then nothing. Zamboni waltz late during the second intermission, then a complete,(almost), in the third period,viewing experience....Frustrating to say the least..
                    We were returning to CO from visiting daughter and grandson, so all I could do was catch snippets of the DEV audio on my phone. Sounds like the third period was the one to see. Hopefully when I stream the game up on my TV today there won't won't be issues.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why there is no mention of Friday's games in either the Burlington Free Press or WCAX-TV web sites? Or am I just too computer illiterate to be able to find it?

Comment

This is what we sent to the Press

http://www.norwichathletics.com/spor...College_1-4-13
                        Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Working...
                        X