PDA

View Full Version : NSB Tournament

The Real Georgia Peach
01-04-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm surprised that there hasn't been any thread started for this. Let's get some traction going, puck drops soon.

NUProf
01-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm expecting to see an NU - NU final. But I think that UMD has a shot at an upset here. (Which would hurt the ECAC W's shot at Pool C)

jerrynu26
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
I attended the pre-tourney lunch today, and was impressed by the size of all teams. There are no easy outs here.

It was interesting to hear about the various relationships between the coaching fraternity there, and a couple stories as well.

John Rolli's story about reading leading up to asking who PrezdeJohnson was an instant classic!!!

oldguard
01-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm expecting to see an NU - NU final. But I think that UMD has a shot at an upset here. (Which would hurt the ECAC W's shot at Pool C)

At this time last year we met at Kreitzberg, but this year we are both reduced to watching this tournament from Colorado. Enjoy the games!

Old Rook NU'66
01-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Just curious...Is it me or are there not signals being sent out from the Berg tonight? No signal at all here in Maine.

oldguard
01-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Same problem in Colorado.

Cadet Color Man
01-04-2013, 06:08 PM
I think we're having internet issues. Our NSN Producer is working on amending the problem. I'm posting game updates in the Tournaments thread.

The Real Georgia Peach
01-04-2013, 08:01 PM
The NSN producer had his hands full for sure, no video at all in the 1st, Zamboni waltzing between periods was soothing to watch. 2nd period was good for 13 minutes, then nothing. Zamboni waltz late during the second intermission, then a complete,(almost), in the third period,viewing experience....Frustrating to say the least..

NUProf
01-05-2013, 08:34 AM
At this time last year we met at Kreitzberg, but this year we are both reduced to watching this tournament from Colorado. Enjoy the games!

You, too.

NUProf
01-05-2013, 08:36 AM
The NSN producer had his hands full for sure, no video at all in the 1st, Zamboni waltzing between periods was soothing to watch. 2nd period was good for 13 minutes, then nothing. Zamboni waltz late during the second intermission, then a complete,(almost), in the third period,viewing experience....Frustrating to say the least..

We were returning to CO from visiting daughter and grandson, so all I could do was catch snippets of the DEV audio on my phone. Sounds like the third period was the one to see. Hopefully when I stream the game up on my TV today there won't won't be issues.

The Real Georgia Peach
01-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Can anyone tell me why there is no mention of Friday's games in either the Burlington Free Press or WCAX-TV web sites? Or am I just too computer illiterate to be able to find it?

CROSBYNU63
01-05-2013, 02:02 PM
This is what we sent to the Press

http://www.norwichathletics.com/sports/mice/2012-13/releases/Conn._College_1-4-13