PDA

View Full Version : NMU @ SCSU: Remember last time... when you guys... in the NCAAs.... :D

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SCSU Euro
12-30-2012, 12:03 AM
Northern coming off getting sweep at LSSU in which they scored one goal, SCSU just split with RPI.

I think NMU comes out rusty, I just hope they stay rusty on Saturday as I believe I will be in the building Saturday night.

And for those who forgot about the last time these two met:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jo6Sge_hak'

The Rube
12-30-2012, 12:05 AM
I will be there on Sat for the game, as will some others. Looking forward to it.

SCSU Euro
12-30-2012, 12:10 AM
I will be there on Sat for the game, as will some others. Looking forward to it.

What time is Val's?

The Rube
12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
What time is Val's?
I hope to be there around 3ish. Have to talk with the others....

FadeToBlack&Gold
12-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Since when does NMU get all these good OOC games?

What time is Val's?

So jealous. I want a pile of those fries right effing now. Hell with the burgers.

johnnyredshoes
12-30-2012, 12:22 AM
not to rain on our one shining moment in a sea of NCAA misery and disappointment, but didn't we play them last year on the road?

SCSU Euro
12-30-2012, 12:22 AM

If I can make it by 3 I have broken speed restrictions in several states

SCSU Euro
12-30-2012, 12:23 AM
not to rain on our one shining moment in a sea of NCAA misery and disappointment, but didn't we play them last year on the road?

I have been drinking, must you rain on my parade? :)

Husky13
12-30-2012, 12:42 AM
I will be bringing some friends from Germany to one of these games if they want to come. I don't think they have really watched hockey before. An SCSU sweep would be nice to make their time worth it. Maybe I will take them to Saturday's game just in case:)

The Rube
12-30-2012, 07:37 AM
I will be bringing some friends from Germany to one of these games if they want to come. I don't think they have really watched hockey before. An SCSU sweep would be nice to make their time worth it. Maybe I will take them to Saturday's game just in case:)

They'll feel right at home in the bunker you guys call an arena. :D

Lady wore Black
12-30-2012, 10:04 AM
I am still debating if I want to go up there for the Saturday game.

Montelena
12-30-2012, 10:54 AM

Ahhh- these two teams met last year in Marquette w NMU winning 5-2 / 3-2.

Tipsy McStagger
12-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Northern coming off getting sweep at LSSU in which they scored one goal, SCSU just split with RPI.

I think NMU comes out rusty, I just hope they stay rusty on Saturday as I believe I will be in the building Saturday night.

I thought I had washed the memories of Chris Hepp out of my brain. After that clip, they all came rushing back. Blech.

Tipsy McStagger
12-30-2012, 11:40 AM

Can we get someone of authority to designate the NHC as the biggest fallout shelter in central MN?

aygwm2
12-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Ahhh- these two teams met last year (10-14 & 15 2011) in Marquette w NMU winning 5-2 / 3-2.

Thank you Montelena. It may not be the same this year but the last time these two teams met:

Northern-Michigan-tops-St--Cloud-State-5-2-in-home-opener-behind--A-Team (http://miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/567981/Northern-Michigan-tops-St--Cloud-State-5-2-in-home-opener-behind--A-Team-.html?nav=5075)

and

Northern-Michigan-sweeps-St--Cloud-State-with-group-offensive-effort (http://www.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/567999/Northern-Michigan-sweeps-St--Cloud-State-with-group-offensive-effort.html?nav=5075)

Hope NMU can rebound a little in the second half by starting out strong against an SCSU team that has fared well so far this season.

Husky13
12-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Maybe, but there won't be any beer at the NCC. That will make any German feel like they FAR from home!

SCSU Euro
12-30-2012, 11:52 PM
I am still debating if I want to go up there for the Saturday game.

I am in the same boat now that there's a playoff football game to watch at that time slot, which I assume will prevent you from going too

The Rube
12-30-2012, 11:54 PM
I am in the same boat now that there's a playoff football game to watch at that time slot, which I assume will prevent you from going too

That is also affecting our plans. If Divadork are pregaming, we'll be up there to pregame, but will stay at the bar for the FB game (they are leaving after the hockey game is over). If they are not pregaming, we're staying around here.

NMUFAN
12-31-2012, 01:10 AM
Since early November the Cats have played poorly on the road. Now add holiday break rust and I see an easy sweep for SCSU.

Ugh.

Husky13
12-31-2012, 02:22 AM
Don't worry, we like to gift wrap Friday nights to our out of town friends:D