No announcement yet.

2012-13 Tournament Thread. Lakeside and Mountains! Who wins? + Point @ Adrian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-13 Tournament Thread. Lakeside and Mountains! Who wins? + Point @ Adrian

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    http://www.sidearmstats.com/oswego/m...coreboard.aspx
    Plymouth State 2 Castleton State 1 final minutes of the first - Castleton on the power play
    Yeah the livestats are backwards for some reason as Castleton is shown as PSU and PSU is shown as Castleton... Throws you off a bit haha.
    Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

• Re: 2012-13 Tournament Thread. Lakeside and Mountains! Who wins? + Point @ Adrian

Castleton has 2 to Plymouth states 1
      http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

2-1 Castleton at the end of 1... 7 1st period goals allowed for the Panthers this weekend... But on a good note they didn't take 7 penalties as they did last night. Can't continue to do that and be a successful team on this stage.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

middlebury's rink looks huge?? maybe its the camera angle

Comment

2-2 Plymouth and Castleton tied up in 2nd period. Also LiveStats are correct now with PSU as PSU and Castleton as Castleton.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              middlebury's rink looks huge?? maybe its the camera angle
              The sheet at Kenyon Arena is 200' x 95'...

Comment

In case you guys don't know... we're covering the Plymouth/Castleton game now.
                WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                  In case you guys don't know... we're covering the Plymouth/Castleton game now.
                  The best radio coverage either team will get all year....just sayin'
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

1 min into the Pathfinder Final and Lakers are two men down.....
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

Muise bangs in some loose change for Oswego on the PP - 1-0 Lakers. Middle of the first.
                      MJBeckman
                      Oswego '93
                      Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                      1991-1993
                      2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Muise PPG puts the Lakers up 1-0 half way through the first period...
                        LakerEagleLover

Comment

Titanic makes it 2-0 Lakers
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Titanic adds the second tally of the game at the 12 min mark....Oswego 2 - Larry 0.
                            MJBeckman
                            Oswego '93
                            1991-1993

Comment

Ayotte with his 3rd ppg of the tourney makes it 3-0 Lakers
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                Ayotte with his 3rd ppg of the tourney makes it 3-0 Lakers
                                And that is how the period ends...Ozzy 3 - Larry 0.

I will defer to the man from Nantucket the rest of the night for the score updates.
                                MJBeckman
                                Oswego '93
                                1991-1993

Comment

Working...
                                X