PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hockey Holidays

17'sfanNU
12-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Wishing all of Div III fans, players, coaches, trainers, bus drivers, officials, zambonies, etc, a peaceful, restfull, and stress free holidays. After that, let the tourney's begin!:D Can't wait!

PrezdeJohnson09
12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
What about the SID's? ;)

PuckVoice
12-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Wishing all of Div III fans, players, coaches, trainers, bus drivers, officials, zambonies, etc, a peaceful, restfull, and stress free holidays. After that, let the tourney's begin!:D Can't wait!
Ditto 17 ... Merry Christmas everyone!

LakerEagleLover
12-22-2012, 07:38 PM
What about the SID's? ;) Everyone knows SID's never get any peace, rest or stress relief...regardless of the season

17'sfanNU
12-22-2012, 07:48 PM
What about the SID's? ;)

Oh Prez, I am so sorry. How could I forget the most powerful man in Norwich hockey, you are the go to guy to find out so much info. As a matter of fact, when do the Tickets go on sale for the Northfield Savings Bank Tournament. Oh, Merry Christmas man.

CROSBYNU63
12-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh Prez, I am so sorry. How could I forget the most powerful man in Norwich hockey, you are the go to guy to find out so much info. As a matter of fact, when do the Tickets go on sale for the Northfield Savings Bank Tournament. Oh, Merry Christmas man.

They are on sale now

17'sfanNU
12-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Are they available on the Norwich Web site. Haven't seen them posted yet in the past two days. Thanks Crosby Merry Christmas to you too.

Birds
12-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Deck the rink with many GOALS.FALALALALALA LA LA LA!!
:p

Saints17
12-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone here and their families. I am already making plans for Placid, regardless what teams may be there.

NUProf
12-23-2012, 11:31 PM

What about retired faculty who live too far from DIII land? We need all the greetings we can use :D

I all serious Merry Christmas to all, and if you celebrate some other season holiday, Season's Greetings to you

norm1909
12-24-2012, 06:28 AM
What about retired faculty who live too far from DIII land? We need all the greetings we can use :D

I all serious Merry Christmas to all, and if you celebrate some other season holiday, Season's Greetings to you

Twin greetings for you :)

The Real Georgia Peach
12-24-2012, 07:49 AM
And a Merry Christmas to all of you, too. From a serious fan in the deep South, who misses his live rink experiences greatly.

oldguard
12-24-2012, 08:27 AM

From another displaced Vermonter, out here in Colorado with no DIII hockey, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and be safe.

NUProf
12-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Twin greetings for you :)

Thank you norm - always up on things :D greetings to you

GBhockeygal
12-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Have a great holiday all D III fans.

Nu Prof - I would be curious as to your decision of retiring to CO; we're considering the foothills area ourselves in the next few years. I send you a friends invite.
thanks!

NUProf
12-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Have a great holiday all D III fans.

Nu Prof - I would be curious as to your decision of retiring to CO; we're considering the foothills area ourselves in the next few years. I send you a friends invite.
thanks!

Righty-oh will respond. Meanwhile happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! :D