PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Invitational goes back INSIDE

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Biddco
12-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Who will be the 4th team in the GLI next year? A michigan team? Please let it not be westernDU is scheduled, but I would assume the Winter Classic will be back in Ann Arbor and they will put the GLI at Comerica and have WMU come a year earlier. They are currently scheduled for 2014.

Dirty
12-31-2012, 11:06 AM
DU is scheduled, but I would assume the Winter Classic will be back in Ann Arbor and they will put the GLI at Comerica and have WMU come a year earlier. They are currently scheduled for 2014.

I am freaked out how you answered this question six minutes before it was asked.

Thecalkid
12-31-2012, 11:08 AM
I am freaked out how you answered this question six minutes before it was asked.

Shoot eh😜

Thecalkid
12-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Shoot eh😜

Me and biddco are good buds he decided to answer my question before it was stared so then people would perceive him as smart right?

Neil Diamond
12-31-2012, 11:15 AM
Man, I love watching the smaller schools nut-punch the Big Schools in this last year of the CCHA!

Watching UM and Western players lose it at the end of both games was priceless, too. UM was truly shocked a UP school would not just hand them the win at the beginning of the game, just because it is such an honor to be on the same ice as a a Big Ten school.

Biddco
12-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Haha, he doubled posted. The quote below is the one he asked first:

Who will be the 4th team in the GLI next year? A michigan team? Please let it not be western

Thecalkid
12-31-2012, 11:25 AM
Haha, he doubled posted. The quote below is the one he asked first:

Deleted nice prank

Thecalkid
12-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Deleted nice prank

Like this guy u no
http://www.edbassmaster.com/

MGoBlueHockey
12-31-2012, 11:32 AM
I found it funny that both UM and Western lost their composure with the punch from the bench and the brutal check from behind.

Yet when our one line teams could not compete and lose on average 4-2 Tech did not resort to Such tactics.

Get used to Tech competing hard at the GLI - the realignment will not change that fact.

Why don't we take it down a notch there, champ? tech just won their first GLI in 32 years after being perennial 3rd place game participants.

WMU_Flyboy
12-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Congrats to Tech from this Bronco student! If we couldn't win it I'm glad you guys did. Sorry about that cheap shot at the end. That's not how our team plays and from what I understand Stewart won't be seeing the ice in a long, long, time.

We had fun with the back and forth banter with your band! It was all in good fun :)

Huskiefan906
12-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Why don't we take it down a notch there, champ? tech just won their first GLI in 32 years after being perennial 3rd place game participants.

Why don't you take it down several notches- I hope Red has the puncher doing some Herbies at their next practice.

jnacc
12-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Ecstatic for Tech in winning the GLI!!!!

streaker
12-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Why don't you take it down several notches- I hope Red has the puncher doing some Herbies at their next practice.

Wait a second- your freshman hotdogs it in front of the bench and that's ok? Glad to see that a leader on the bench wouldn't stand for it. It's not like he ran him from behind, just gave him a nudge.

Now, if you're talking about Treais' elbow to State's Deblouw, then yes, that was uncalled for, especially for a Captain. Could have cost them in the last two minutes.

Western's cheapshot from behind was the most egregious of any of the plays.

Huskiefan906
12-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Looking forward to the series at Yost next year.
I will be there for sure. Petan did nothing that Morrison did not used to do.

giwan
12-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Wait a second- your freshman hotdogs it in front of the bench and that's ok? Glad to see that a leader on the bench wouldn't stand for it. It's not like he ran him from behind, just gave him a nudge.

Well did you see how UM hotdogged it when they scored against Tech?

manurespreader
12-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I would not be at all surprised if WMU comes again in two years. I'd prefer Ferris but... well there's a reason for everything.

Thecalkid
12-31-2012, 05:28 PM
I would not be at all surprised if WMU comes again in two years. I'd prefer Ferris but... well there's a reason for everything.

Or LSSU but big schools always prevail,, but I wouldn't be surprised if tech got one of the smaller schools into the tourney

vizoroo
12-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Congrats to Tech!

Shutting out Michigan--Awesome!

Tech jerseys looked great--wolverines as ugly as their ugly helmets.

Biddco
12-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Deleted nice prank
You started it!

Like this guy u no
http://www.edbassmaster.com/Um. what?

bose301s
12-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Or LSSU but big schools always prevail,, but I wouldn't be surprised if tech got one of the smaller schools into the tourneyTech runs the tournament, we can invite whoever we want, but obviously they try and get bigger teams in for attendance and recognition.