Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Sorry Ralph, I had to start a new thread because SCSU fans are easily confused and were still posting on the old CC thread! The redface is in place (rhyme intended).

Original thread
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-27-and-12-28)

Carry on.
    scsuhockey.com
    CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Re: RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

So that is what RC meant by Red Face! How was I to know?

I figured he meant red type face, and you can't do that in a thread title.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

You guys are worse than the RIT people and their >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        So that is what RC meant by Red Face! How was I to know?

I figured he meant red type face, and you can't do that in a thread title.
        Get with the program, man. It's like you're a n00b or something.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        You guys are worse than the RIT people and their >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< stuff.
        Really, we're not.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Get with the program, man. It's like you're a n00b or something.
          The only WCHA threads that I read fairly regularly are MTU threads.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I have probably asked this before, but does anyone know if SCSU is going to return the visit either next year or soon thereafter?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In all seriousness, getting past the thread title debacle...

I am considering going out to this series. Any recommendations on where to stay, places to go, etc.?

Comment

I am considering going out to this series. Any recommendations on where to stay, places to go, etc.?
                Best Western/Kelly Inn. It is crawling distance from downtown.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Stay at Best Western/Kelly Inn as noted above, or Le St. Germain. Both are downtown and several downtown bars have shuttles to the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                    Stay at Best Western/Kelly Inn as noted above, or Le St. Germain. Both are downtown and several downtown bars have shuttles to the arena.
                    Not several, just Howie's. MC's only offers shuttles for busy games. Howie's is a bit of a walk from the hotels, BTW.
                    scsuhockey.com

Comment

Even though I live in the Twin Cities suburbs, I've taken more than a few overnights to St. Cloud for hockey. Here's what a typical Saturday night trip might look like for me...

• 5:00 - Arrive at Kelly Inn and check-in
                      • 5:30 - Dinner at Mexican Village (probably two beers with dinner)
                      • 6:15 - Wander over to Howie's (can eat here too, I just prefer Mexican food)
                      • 6:55 - Stagger onto the bus to the arena after two more beers at Howie's (third beer still in hand)
                      • 7:07 - Watch the Huskies win
                      • 9:30 - Back on the bus to Howie's, head directly to McRudy's
                      • 10:15 - Finish at McRudy's head to MC's Dugout
                      • 10:45 - Finish at MC's Dugout head to Cowbui Jax
                      • 11:15 - Fnsh @ Cuwby jax hed to pres
                      • 11:45 - stumbl to red carpt
                      • 12:15 - *don't remember much*
                      • 9:00am - Roll out of bed, throw on a hat, head down for continental breakfast, piece together how the rest of the night went.
                      scsuhockey.com

Comment

Sounds about right. Except for the part going to Cowboy Jack's. The Press is awesome depending on who is playing.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Val's for lunch the 2nd day will help fight off the hangover from the 1st night, and the burgers will give you a good greasy base to help with the 2nd night out too.
                          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                          www.***********/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Stay at the Le St. Germaine downtown, it's right across the street from the Red Carpet which is where you want to be. MC's is across the street also and that will get you a free bus ride to the game which is totally worth it also you should byob to the game in pocket shots since there is no alcohol served at the arena.......legally.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                              Val's for lunch the 2nd day will help fight off the hangover from the 1st night, and the burgers will give you a good greasy base to help with the 2nd night out too.
                              If you don't go to Val's you haven't been to St. Cloud.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                              X