Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
    Im running up my post count by asking you a question? Your going to St. Cloud but wont be coming back to Troy this season...that uh....makes a ton of sense. Merry whatever you celebrate.
    So I'm not allowed to take a road trip to a location where I have never been before just because I don't travel 150 miles every other week somewhere?

Bah Humbug to you, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
      I love to make smiley faces in the snow. The hard part is making the smile. Now that's phooking art!
      When I was young it used to be fun to write my name in the snow by urinating- now it is still alot of fun, since now it is in my wife's handwriting.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        When I was young it used to be fun to write my name in the snow by urinating- now it is still alot of fun, since now it is in my wife's handwriting.
        ... as Yoda might say, "Henny Youngman you are".
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          I'm sorry but for a line to be called an NHL line don't they have to be NHL draft picks? They must be really good at NHL on X Box
          .... matt Neal ryan Haggerty jacob Laliberte.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            .... matt Neal ryan Haggerty jacob Laliberte.
            I would have let him hang on the line a little longer.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

You may be the first person that ever "got" Skeets.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I thought RC had earlier stated RPI only had one NHL draft pick... makes no difference....

Huskies Sweep
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  I thought RC had earlier stated RPI only had one NHL draft pick... makes no difference....

Huskies Sweep
                  I guess turk wasn't clear. Indeed RPI has only one NHL draft pick, Jason Kasdorf, picked by Winnipeg. The line is called the NHL line because those are their initials - Neal, Haggerty, Laliberte. BTW, I was a bit surprised that Haggerty wasn't drafted. The other two are probably too small.

Clear?
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-25-2012, 02:59 PM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Article on RPI Athletics webpage about the games including links to both teams' propaganda sheets http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...221122007.aspx.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-25-2012, 03:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      I guess turk wasn't clear. Indeed RPI has only one NHL draft pick, Jason Kasdorf, picked by Winnipeg. The line is called the NHL line because those are their initials - Neal, Haggerty, Laliberte. BTW, I was a bit surprised that Haggerty wasn't drafted. The other two are probably too small.

Clear?
                      With our recent history of having top draft choices leaving early-or just plain leaving-I think we might be better off with boys who are just on the edge of being drafted in the last round. The 3 you mention are all very talented but as you said, do not quite fit the typical NHL mold for draftees of being big and tall. Although i can list a bunch of NCAA players from the past who just broke that mold-I know lots of teams passed on Martin St Louis from Vermont before he finally showed them all what a mistake they made.

Comment

With our recent history of having top draft choices leaving early-or just plain leaving-I think we might be better off with boys who are just on the edge of being drafted in the last round. The 3 you mention are all very talented but as you said, do not quite fit the typical NHL mold for draftees of being big and tall. Although i can list a bunch of NCAA players from the past who just broke that mold-I know lots of teams passed on Martin St Louis from Vermont before he finally showed them all what a mistake they made.
                        They even passed on a certain RPI player who made the Hockey Hall of Fame earlier this year.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

You mean not everybody "gets" it?
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

The NHL line didn't play together the last two games.

Against Yale - Neal didn't play and Rojic played his spot LW.

Against Brown - Neal played RW on the line centered by Rojic and Higgs played in Neal's spot LW.

So was he injured or what was going on?

Will he be back on the "NHL" line Thurs night

Forget it, I see on the Without a Peer blog that he had an illness Fri Dec 7.
                            Last edited by hockeykrazy; 12-25-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                              You mean not everybody "gets" it?
                              I got it last night for about 30 seconds.
                              President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
                                I got it last night for about 30 seconds.
                                Wow! I can't even unzip in 30 seconds. With advancing age comes patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X