Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Not any more.
    RPI threads stay on topic? But they have so many posters and threads.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      RPI threads stay on topic? But they have so many posters and threads.
      Not really. I have given up trying to keep any of them on topic except for the recruit thread.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Not really. I have given up trying to keep any of them on topic except for the recruit thread.
        Very few threads on here stay on topic.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

SCSU sweeps. I don't think it'll be close, either.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Great....hoven jinxed us.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              Great....hoven jinxed us.
              I hope not. If my maths are correct, it'd help MN in the long run after we sweep you guys.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

First off... who the hell is trying to run their post count up? And secondly, I don't think any USCHO series thread can ever be "off-topic".... its already off the beaten path enough
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by brenthoven View Post
                  i hope not. If my maths are correct, it'd help scsu in the long run after mn gets swept in february
                  ftfy.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    ftfy.
                    Pffffffffft.

Comment

How many days left before the Cherry and White kick some SCSU butt? 2 1/2 sound right? Cannot wait to see our NHL line eat SCSU up! HO HO HO everyone.....

Comment

Counting on one line, huh? Well, good luck with that.
                        This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                        www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                          Counting on one line, huh? Well, good luck with that.
                          We're not anymore. The freshman line has performed well recently also.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                            How many days left before the Cherry and White kick some SCSU butt? 2 1/2 sound right? Cannot wait to see our NHL line eat SCSU up! HO HO HO everyone.....
                            I'm sorry but for a line to be called an NHL line don't they have to be NHL draft picks? They must be really good at NHL on X Box
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              How else do they run up their post count?

I confirmed my hotel reservation, so I am off to St. Cloud for the series. Not leaving for a day or two, of course.
                              Im running up my post count by asking you a question? Your going to St. Cloud but wont be coming back to Troy this season...that uh....makes a ton of sense. Merry whatever you celebrate.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I love to make smiley faces in the snow. The hard part is making the smile. Now that's phooking art!
                                Bob is making me concerned
                                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                                X