Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
    MC's had a bus on both Friday and Saturday of the NoDak games this year. That said, I wasn't aware that MC's didn't do it every game. I guess I should try coming to St. Cloud for more than a Gophers or Sioux series once in a while.
    Good to know. It was last year they didn't have the shuttle for the Whioux game.

I'll be up there for the RPI Friday game, the Denver Saturday game, and the Gophers Friday game. I'd much prefer the shuttle from MC's over the shuttle from Howie's, but I imagine it'll only be available for the Gophers game.

I forgot where I read it, but it looks like tickets will be $10 at the door for the RPI series. Youth players get in free with a jersey.
    scsuhockey.com
    CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
      Not several, just Howie's. MC's only offers shuttles for busy games. Howie's is a bit of a walk from the hotels, BTW.
      MC's offers busses for all games.

Comment

MC's does it for all home games.

Comment

Originally posted by pelt slammer View Post
          MC's offers busses for all games.
          Awesome, thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected.
          scsuhockey.com
          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by pelt slammer View Post
            MC's does it for all home games.
            Thanks. Obviously to play it safe, I'll likely either call ahead or stop there to make sure. It's not that I don't trust the posters on here; I'd like to verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I'm considering going. But depends on how I feel after having all my wisdom teeth on Thursday.
              Are they being removed or are they implanting some new ones in the hopes of improving your hockey acumen?
              Last edited by Red Cows; 12-18-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                Are they being removed or are they implanting some new ones in the hopes of improving your hockey acumen?
                I should have a total of 6 wisdom teeth after it is all said and done.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Thanks. Obviously to play it safe, I'll likely either call ahead or stop there to make sure. It's not that I don't trust the posters on here; I'd like to verify.
                  Just walk. The Carpet isn't that far from the NHC and walking outside in Minnesota in December builds character.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Just walk. The Carpet isn't that far from the NHC and walking outside in Minnesota in December builds character.
                    Sadly when I moved to this area, my blood thinned out.

Comment

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will most certainly be taking all of them into consideration. Given there is some confusion about shuttle busses, perhaps it would be better for me to find an alternate means there. How is the parking situation there?
                      Red Cloud said you can stay with him
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Can't speak for the rest of the games but MC's did have a shuttle for the UND series last season, I rode it for both games.

I suggest the hotel right across from Bo Diddley's (someone from Cloud help me with the name). Really good bang for your Buck, pool, pretty clean, walking distance to rink and really close to downtown. They even have 2 bedroom suites for a little over a hundred
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Red Cloud said you can stay with him
                          If the world doesn't end this Friday, it certainly will then.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sadly when I moved to this area, my blood thinned out.
                            Move to DC and see what happens. Remember me when I was up to Troy for the CC series last season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Move to DC and see what happens. Remember me when I was up to Troy for the CC series last season.
                              No, because I didn't make it out there for that series.

Comment

No, because I didn't make it out there for that series.
                                But you must have heard that I left a day early when snow was in the forecast.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X