Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

The 2012 Mariucci Classic kicks off December 29th at 4pm with Boston College vs UAH followed by Minnesota vs Air Force at 7pm. December 30th is Air Force vs UAH at 4pm followed by Minnesota vs Boston College at 7pm.

go

edit: thread title should probably be 12/30 and not 12/20
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Looking forward to these games at Mariucci

BC and Minnesota on the olympic size sheet should make for some fast and exciting hockey.

Comment

Krach Ratings of 1 (BC), 9 ('Sota), 50 (AF) and 58 (UAH) mean the real battles are for first place between BC and Minnesota and third place between AF and UAH. UAH is having another harsh season but the game against AF is the kind they could just win. Due to the scheduling they even get an extra few hours of rest after playing in the classic opener.

What do the television/radio options look like for these games?

cpp

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerPowerPlay View Post
        Krach Ratings of 1 (BC), 9 ('Sota), 50 (AF) and 58 (UAH) mean the real battles are for first place between BC and Minnesota and third place between AF and UAH. UAH is having another harsh season but the game against AF is the kind they could just win. Due to the scheduling they even get an extra few hours of rest after playing in the classic opener.

What do the television/radio options look like for these games?

cpp
        Both Gopher games will be on FSN.

If you can't get FSN they also have a directors cut on their web site that shows the Gopher games as well (from the directors view)

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/...key_livestream

Looks like Gopher all-access will get you BC-UAH but not UAH-Air Force, it's $9.95 a month I believe and you can order just a months worth then cancel after the game.

http://www.gophersports.com/allaccess/?media=358752
        Last edited by Driftryder; 12-18-2012, 11:15 AM.
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          BC and Minnesota on the olympic size sheet should make for some fast and exciting hockey.
          I'm wondering if we can get a comment from the Gophers "braintrust" concerning BC trapping on the Olympic sheet. They are so good at the trap I bet they can even do it on the large ice!!!!!
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            I'm wondering if we can get a comment from the Gophers "braintrust" concerning BC trapping on the Olympic sheet. They are so good at the trap I bet they can even do it on the large ice!!!!!
            paging jdubbs... paging jdubbs
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Every team traps. Some teams trap more than others, but to suggest any team "never" traps is inaccurate.

Will BC trap this weekend? Depends on the game situation. If they get up big, they might. I expect a high flying game. Should be fun to watch. Wish I wasn't going to be out of town.

Comment

Using the trap on Gophers should be a requirement. The sooner that vermin is extinguished from this earth the better. I suggest BC try these.
                *****http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2434/img0353op800x600.jpg******
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Using the trap on Gophers should be a requirement. The sooner that vermin is extinguished from this earth the better. I suggest BC try these.
                  I'd offer a snappy retort utilizing your program's nickname but alas you don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I'd offer a snappy retort utilizing your program's nickname but alas you don't have one.
                    They are currently in the process of deciding who's nickname, mascot, and logo to ripoff next.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I do too have a nickname. It's my username, silly.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

BC got trapped into heading out west... gonna get smoked!
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          Every team traps. Some teams trap more than others, but to suggest any team "never" traps is inaccurate.

Will BC trap this weekend? Depends on the game situation. If they get up big, they might. I expect a high flying game. Should be fun to watch. Wish I wasn't going to be out of town.
                          Where are you going? If I had to guess I would say a bedazzling convention or a new martini bar opened in Burnsville that you are helping open with your own secret recipe for appletinis.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I do too have a nickname. It's my username, silly.
                            I always thought that was your given name. With your middle name Sonofa and last name "*****".

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post

Maybe I just need new glasses, but I saw no suggestion that any team never traps. Typical JDUMB.
                              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                              X