Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Well, we all know the Dogs cannot finish a series as they fell to the dirty beavers on saturday, what happen to the seawolves in kato??
    The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Re: tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

They were swept. I think UMD has a good chance to split. UAA is playing better than people thought but is still in last place. I'll be happy if UMD gets that split. They never play that well in anchorage. That reminds me, the worst part about the conference shifts is that I won't be able to visit Alaska for hockey for the foreseeable future (if ever).
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I think we're going to lose.

I'll try to be optimistic...

I think we're going to lose, just not by much.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

You'll probably get a win out of us, we don't score consistently enough and our record in Anchorage leaves much to be desired. I'm not quite sure what that record is....
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          You'll probably get a win out of us, we don't score consistently enough and our record in Anchorage leaves much to be desired. I'm not quite sure what that record is....
          And you are too lazy to look it up. No wonder you went into teaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

I wouldn't jump to such drastic conclussions here... Had you seen the Bulldog game on Saturday you would be predicting a sweep. It was terrible, terrible hockey. Hoping for a sweep, probably going to split, always a chance to be swept playing like we did last week anyway.
            The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

UMD sweeps.
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                And you are too lazy to look it up. No wonder you went into teaching.
                I'm just really good at procrastinating.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  I'm just really good at procrastinating.
                  Unlikely. If you were really good at procrastinating you
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Unlikely. If you were really good at procrastinating you
                    I hope you're not grounded or on timeout, I'm anxiously waiting for the end I this comment!
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                      I wouldn't jump to such drastic conclussions here... Had you seen the Bulldog game on Saturday you would be predicting a sweep. It was terrible, terrible hockey. Hoping for a sweep, probably going to split, always a chance to be swept playing like we did last week anyway.
                      Haven't the Bulldogs struggled with goaltending? I thought I read on the UAA press release that both of your goalies are well below .900?
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Haven't the Bulldogs struggled with goaltending? I thought I read on the UAA press release that both of your goalies are well below .900?
                        They have struggled, but I am of the beleif that the real problem has been with our defense and PIM's. Our defense, which was supposed to be an asset, struggled the first six weeks of the season. It has looked better than last couple weekends. Crandall is an average goaltender and McNeely hasn't been much better.

Oh and UMD is 3-4-1 in their last 8 games in Anchorage, but have won four in row against UAA (6-2) in their last 8 games.

Those numbers are not as bad as I thought they were.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                          I wouldn't be so fast to say that...I personally think if we play the way we did last weekend against BSU, we put up a 10-spot on UAA. We completely owned BSU for all of the first game, and and most of the second. Bemidji just played a sit back and wait style and we couldn't score early. UAA is not as good as BSU, especially on defense. I predict a sweep, and I don't think it'll be close. Probably 4-1, 5-2.
                          "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                            I wouldn't be so fast to say that...I personally think if we play the way we did last weekend against BSU, we put up a 10-spot on UAA. We completely owned BSU for all of the first game, and and most of the second. Bemidji just played a sit back and wait style and we couldn't score early. UAA is not as good as BSU, especially on defense. I predict a sweep, and I don't think it'll be close. Probably 4-1, 5-2.
                            I could say the same thing, if UAA plays the way they did against SCSU they could beat the Dogs by a nice margin.
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

wouldn't have completed the sentence.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X