Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I could say the same thing, if UAA plays the way they did against SCSU they could beat the Dogs by a nice margin.
    Exactly. I think the Dogs played BSU pretty well Friday but only showed up for a period on Saturday. As of now I really prefer McNeely over Crandall as far as goalies go and I also like the new lines that made an appearance at Michigan Tech. As a realistic Bulldog fan, I know this team can skate with any team in the country when they're hungry and willing to play, but so far they haven't displayed that sort of aggression very much. Again, hoping for a sweep, split is what is mostly likely going to happen, and if the Dogs came home without points i would be furious, but it wouldn't surprise me that much.
    The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      wouldn't have completed the sentence.
      I'm just impressed you finished your post.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Here's MY series preview. Ignore the fact i'm a terrible writer. http://bit.ly/UIVlfo

Comment

UAA has scored 0 goals in their 14 games thus far, averaging 2.14 goals per game.
          Jeez, I didn't think they were THAT bad...
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Actually I think it's quite good. They've scored zero goals but still average just over two goals a game. That takes some talent.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Good catch, I did warn ya! I just forgot the 3 in front of the 0. oooops

Comment

Gameday, welcome to any duluth fans making the trip. looking forward to 2 solid nights of hockey

GO SEAWOLVES!!!
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Game is on My9 tonight for the Duluthians and I think UAA does do a free stream as well. I would assume that would be available both nights. I remember it being a rough stream, but at least they offer it! Correct me if i'm wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                    Game is on My9 tonight for the Duluthians and I think UAA does do a free stream as well. I would assume that would be available both nights. I remember it being a rough stream, but at least they offer it! Correct me if i'm wrong...
                    yes UAA has a free stream for both nights.
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Until this season the FREE stream has been excellent. This year we have had a lot of freezing and buffering going on ... especially when a lot of Minnesota (UM and SCSU games were bad) fans are watching. I think the system gets overloaded.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Is there anyone that tweets UAA hockey? Like a blogger???

Comment

Well we figured that would happen... But it's always a question mark as to what team is going to show up for Saturday night's game.

Comment

Well we figured that would happen... But it's always a question mark as to what team is going to show up for Saturday night's game.
                            That was an ugly game for UAA. Hope the team actually plays like they want to win tonight. Hey Shyiak, why not give our 3rd string goalie a chance? Maybe the defense will play a little better in front of him!
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              That was an ugly game for UAA. Hope the team actually plays like they want to win tonight. Hey Shyiak, why not give our 3rd string goalie a chance? Maybe the defense will play a little better in front of him!
                              Michael Matyas? Would he get the start over Rob Gunderson? I guess anything is possible, but Robbys played some decent games it looks like?

Comment

Michael Matyas? Would he get the start over Rob Gunderson? I guess anything is possible, but Robbys played some decent games it looks like?
                                It wouldn't surprise me if Shyiak did that, although I personally don't think it matters who's in Goal, when you have an anemic offense like we do. Good Lord we are terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X