Omaha at St. Cloud State 12/7-12/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Omaha at St. Cloud State 12/7-12/8

No one has said you aren't playing well and no one has said that we are playing well.
    That being said, it doesn't matter tomorrow night.
    Previous games do not mean anything in terms of how well a team will play on a given night.
    Up until UMD, we were playing **** well and now we've laid an egg in 3 of 4, same thing could happen to you and we could easily reverse our current trend.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Also, what does you losing your captain have to do with anything? We lost our captain last year... twice. Lee for half the year, LeBlanc for the whole year, and neither of them was at fault at all.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

This is a pretty big game for SCSU. They have to play accordingly and our fans have to show up accordingly, which we know they will. Hopefully, they're super-duper drunk. So drink liquor, not beer. I went to SCSU and all I know was that we started drinking at about 5 o'clock at those games for pre-gaming. Try and sneak a flask into the game if you can.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          Gopher Wes's buddy that considers Mankato to be the "real" Mavericks apparently doesn't know his history. UNO adopted this mascot nickname in 1971. Mankato did not until 1977. The irony there is that BOTH schools were the "Indians" prior to that.

Possession is 9/10th of the law. They were obviously udderly envious of us.
          It was just a joke, Red Cows. He went to school at Kato, but he is a die-hard Gopher fan and, FWIW, we loved Omaha and your fans when we roadtripped down there last year so don't take the "fake" comment too personally.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I think Red Cow was joking a bit too...thus the "udderly" comment....haha

Also, Game Day!! I'll be watching the scoreboard all night, Go Mavs!

I'll be relying on all you SCSU fans to let us know how bad or good each team looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              This is a pretty big game for SCSU. They have to play accordingly and our fans have to show up accordingly, which we know they will. Hopefully, they're super-duper drunk. So drink liquor, not beer. I went to SCSU and all I know was that we started drinking at about 5 o'clock at those games for pre-gaming. Try and sneak a flask into the game if you can.
              You can start drinking earlier if you don't go to class... c'mon students, step up and do your part!

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                You can start drinking earlier if you don't go to class... c'mon students, step up and do your part!
                Woah woah woah...you mean SCSU students...they drink?!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                  They don't. It's Minnesota's lone Mormon school.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                    They have been known to partake in the occasional libation

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      Try and sneak a flask into the game if you can.
                      If you can? Are they now wanding for flasks? Did they install TSA at the door?
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        Well, Tipsy sometimes forgets he can't be carrying it in his hand when he walks in....

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Well, Tipsy sometimes forgets he can't be carrying it in his hand when he walks in....
                          Remind me again why you post in all SCSU threads?
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Some of the games they have been asking people to open coats and bags and I did get a brief pad down by security.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Some people don't own flasks.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Remind me again why you post in all SCSU threads?
                                It's my second favorite fan base!

( And one of my favorite head coaches too.)

Comment

Working...
                                X