Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Props to the plastered drunk unh students who waited outside the exit of the rink to punch the first Bu sweater they saw in the head. Losing with class.
    The "our fans are better" thing only makes sense when you do this after a loss.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      Since he was wearing a BU sweater, are you sure he didn't take a dive?
      Point Larusso!
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

well done

Comment

No, privitera was still in the locker room.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Troll so hard it hurts
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

All things considered I think UNH slightly outplayed BU, earning penalties and creating a couple of exciting moments, but BU ultimately disrupted many UNH rushes, blocked a ton of shots, and capitalized on the opportunities they were given. Not much to complain about on the UNH side sitting at 11 wins at the break.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                Yeah, Jack needs to zip it on the diving. It seems pretty clear that the refs are finding opportunities to tell him what they think of his claims.
                I really don't think that comes into play when the puck is dropped...

BU now has a reputation of diving. The only solution is to not do it.

Props to the plastered drunk unh students who waited outside the exit of the rink to punch the first Bu sweater they saw in the head. Losing with class.
                Multiple students punched one fanboy? Or just one idiotic student?

Comment

Good job blocking shots and clogging up the shooting lanes by BU. UNH played well, but BU was the bettet team tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    I really don't think that comes into play when the puck is dropped...
                    and you would be wrong.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

LOL, ok, mook. And BU doesn't dive.

Comment

Not cool. Idiots.

Comment

LOL, ok, mook. And BU doesn't dive.
                          where did i ever type that? (sometimes i think you sit there and argue with yourself )

Comment

bu dives. i sit and yell at the tv. heck, i txt scarlet with she's at the games and i'm watching on tv that noonan or whomever just dove and she thought it was only a penalty on the other team.

however.....

there are embellishments all the time, every team. i think it's natural because hockey refs generally blow and kids (and even professionals) feel the need to make sure what they thought happened was seen.

given all of that, do you EVER SEE TWO CALLS IN A SINGLE GAME FOR DIVING? no, you do not. ever. even if it's one on one team and one on the other.

it just doesn't happen.

but it does now.

and it's not because bu dives. it's because bu's coach chose to run his mouth.

now anything close is being called along with all the obvious ones.

so bu needs to stop it and go beyond. they can't fall down at all now, because the refs have taken jack's mouth to heart and are going to call it when bu does it. every single time.

Comment

Hats off to BU tonight for a hard earned win. Their penalty kill was outstanding fortunately and their shot blocking was top notch. UNH has been getting bounces all year so it's hard to get too bummed about the fluky goal that bounced in front off the end board glass in the second period. Would have been nice to go into Christmas with just one loss, but it's been a great season so far. Please keep #1 BC, It doesn't work so well for us!

Comment

Gentry, other teams do but this has been a growing trend for BU the last three years IMO. they are comingacross as dumb/poorly coached. This wouldnt be nearly the story it is if jack could just shut up.
                                We had all the elements tonight... Diving, O'Connell knocking the net off the pegs conveniently in the 2nd period while short handed, jack trying to get the last change while on the road and working the refs when they don't let him, and lots of penalties... Didn't matter though, the better team won tonight, though I don't think UNH played poorly. Good hockey game..

Comment

Working...
                                X