Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston University, Thursday 12/6

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
    PPV is the only option for watching this game, right? Any chance WBIN picks it up?
    Negativo

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Wow. Took two posts for this to devolve into a BC/BU/UNH pi_sing match.
      Never undersetimate the power of the BC Superfanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Never undersetimate the power of the BC Superfanboys.
        So, BU fans are fanboys, and BC fans are Super fanboys which means like everything else, BC is better than BU?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          things have gotten pretty sterile during my time away.
          The more things change (the board), the more things stay the same (UNH's empty trophy case), Chuck.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

How's the quality of the UNH online broadcast? Debating if it's worth the 9.95 or if I should just listen to Bernie and Tom.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
              So, BU fans are fanboys, and BC fans are Super fanboys which means like everything else, BC is better than BU?
              Not better -- more super.
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Wow. Took two posts for this to devolve into a BC/BU/UNH pi_sing match.
                good, i need some entertainment during work. I miss the flame sessions

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  good, i need some entertainment during work. I miss the flame sessions
                  Being the best just isn't enough for you guys is it?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                    Will BU salvage a couple of points from this series or will UNH pull off the sweep
                    A win in this game and UNH would also all but lockup the individual PWR with BU, 3-0 in head to head is almost insurmountable. And it'd be nice for UNH, and pain for BU to know that in December a pair is already wrapped up.

Comment

As long as Parkhurst and Webster are doing the call, the video is worth the 10 bucks...when the students do the audio, the color guy is awful...the camera usually stays with the play....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        The more things change (the board), the more things stay the same (UNH's empty trophy case), Chuck.
                        Treading dangerously close to dental comments and W-2 comparisons, aren't we?
                        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

don't you have a snuggie to get fitted for?

And...
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

W-2 comparisons, aren't we?
                            Ah those were the days. Steve and his snively mobutu phishing scams!

Well, with this fine collection of BU divers heading to Lake Whitt, the joke writes itself here.

Anyway, word around Durham is that Whittemore management will be installing "Splash Zone: You may get wet in these seats" signs around the glass just for this game. Bring your Sea World ponchos just in case and have your cameras ready. You never know when it may happen!
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

You got that right (unfortunately). It's been almost 10 years since the last piece of meaningful UNH hardware was added.

It's not like we can all be as successful as BC football and hoops. How long before the hockey team joins the ACC??
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                                As long as Parkhurst and Webster are doing the call, the video is worth the 10 bucks...when the students do the audio, the color guy is awful...the camera usually stays with the play....
                                Any way to know this in advance? (Though I would probably mute and listen to Bernie and Tom anyway) How's the video quality? Based on what I was reading off the site, it doesn't seem like it would be HD.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Working...
                                X