Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/1/13 - War by the Shore! Claire, it's not polite to Point! SCORES! RANTS! Elmira?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/1/13 - War by the Shore! Claire, it's not polite to Point! SCORES! RANTS! Elmira?

Action kicks off @ 2 PM ET with a couple of MASCAC conference games. However, round 1 of the potential 3 rounder between Plattsburgh and Oswego is our featured game with puck drop @ 7. A loss by the Cardinals could drop them out of the top 10.

All the links for video/audio/live stats is over on d3hockey.com.

Be here - Aloha!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 12/1/13 - War by the Shore! Claire, it's not polite to Point! SCORES! RANTS! Elm

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Action kicks off @ 2 PM ET with a couple of MASCAC conference games. However, round 1 of the potential 3 rounder between Plattsburgh and Oswego is our featured game with puck drop @ 7. A loss by the Cardinals could drop them out of the top 10.

All the links for video/audio/live stats is over on d3hockey.com.

Be here - Aloha!
    A win by Oswego could move them into the top 10 of the computer rankings
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Re: 12/1/13 - War by the Shore! Claire, it's not polite to Point! SCORES! RANTS! Elm

Don't know how far the reach will be, but Time Warner Sports will be broadcasting the Buffalo State - Utica College game tonight at 7:00.
      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

The lights are turned off at Spartan Arena. Getting ready for Norwich vs Castleton. Late arriving crowd this afternoon.
        WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
        NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
        Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

The Battle of Vermont isn't quite what it used to be...Plenty of empty seats at Spartan Arena today and not quite the same buzz as the last few years have been one and off the ice so far.

Castleton takes advantage of a power play with a snipe from Nick Lazorko over Chris Czarnota's glove to take a 1-0 lead on #2 Norwich after the first period.

Very few whistles and very few shots.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

After 1: UMB 2 USM 1 Shots USM 11 UMB 7 Power Plays USM 0-1 UMB 0-0

Comment

End of 1 at Kenyon

Midd 3 Tufts 0
              Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

After 2: UMB 3 USM 2 Shots USM 25 USM 16 Power Plays USM 0-2 UMB 0-1

Comment

After 2 at Spartan Arena it's 1-1 between the Cadets and the Spartans. Travis Janke tied the game at 16:02 of the 2nd, off a pretty feed from behind the net by Colin Mulvey.
                  WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
                  NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
                  Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

End of 2 at Kenyon
                    Midd 7 Tufts 1
                    Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Announced attendance at the Battle of Vermont....872.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Williams wins in OT 3-2 over Conn College.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

WNYO's coverage is on the air. Interviews from Brady Farkas, Ducky Drake, Paul Puglisi, and Rob Lippolis still to come!
                          WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Castleton taking it to Norwich through 13 minutes of third period. Herzog hits post and Zeggil with two chances just going wide including one on a wide open net on the backhand.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

They dood it again!
                              Norwich 2-1 14.6 to go
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X