X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modesty or disgust?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Snapple or Arizona?
    Arizona. And I'm surprised that I've never been charged more than 99 cents for the large can. Best value? Oh yeah.
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
      Arizona. And I'm surprised that I've never been charged more than 99 cents for the large can. Best value? Oh yeah.
      I would have to respectfully disagree, I strongly prefer Snapple but if we are talking about gas station tea then the Arnold Palmer teas are the best IMO.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        I would have to respectfully disagree, I strongly prefer Snapple but if we are talking about gas station tea then the Arnold Palmer teas are the best IMO.
        Which are from Arizona you dip!

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
          I would talk about Cornell, but as my Dear Departed Mother always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything'"
          I thought that was Thumper? are you a rabbit with two mothers?
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
            I thought that was Thumper? are you a rabbit with two mothers?
            ROFLMAO
            My mom said that all the time too... still does. Perhaps we are two rabbits with the same mother?
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              ROFLMAO
              My mom said that all the time too... still does. Perhaps we are two rabbits with the same mother?
              Or, how about this one, after getting in trouble with a "bad influence" friend. "If (insert troublemaker friends name) jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you too?"
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Which are from Arizona you dip!
                Wasn't aware, I usually mix it with vodka for a summer drink. I guess I have to go with snapple which has thoroughly confused my judgement!
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  Wasn't aware, I usually mix it with vodka for a summer drink. I guess I have to go with snapple which has thoroughly confused my judgement!
                  So you make an Arnie Palmer into a John Daly. Well done!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Or, how about this one, after getting in trouble with a "bad influence" friend. "If (insert troublemaker friends name) jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you too?"
                    Haha... that was my dad's thing. Followed by... 'be a leader, not a follower'.

Then, when he caught one of his young sons fiddling with his junk (as young boys are prone to do), there was the infamous... 'if God had meant for that to be a toy, he would've put wheels on it.'
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      So you make an Arnie Palmer into a John Daly. Well done!
                      Oh they're dangerous, you can get white boy drunk on those.

Comment

Working...
                      X