Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a Black Friday, you need a Whiteout Weekend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a Black Friday, you need a Whiteout Weekend....

Snow is falling in Oswego and is in the forecast all week - a perfect setting for Whiteout Weekend....

Discuss...
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    Snow is falling in Oswego and is in the forecast all week - a perfect setting for Whiteout Weekend....

Discuss...
    It is only Sunday and the Oz is already buzzing for this coming weekend
    Go Lakers

Comment

Re: After a Black Friday, you need a Whiteout Weekend....

I'll be there with my traditional bells and whistles, highly anticipating the game this season.

Comment

Contrary to previous reports, the Oswego Box Office shows availability for both games this weekend....

https://tickets.oswego.edu/TheatreMa.../login?event=0
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by WTOPAsstChief View Post
          I'll be there with my traditional bells and whistles, highly anticipating the game this season.
          FYI - Bells & Whistles are prohibited by the NCAA.
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

What a GREAT College hockey rivalry !!

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
              only during the play of the game.... Delventhal and the former OSU AD's have banned them to take some of the fun away from the fans....
              Jim Reisdorf
              Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                Somebody should remind Brockport fans of that!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                  Somebody should remind Brockport fans of that!!
                  per the NCAA, each school can make their own rules when it comes to artificial noise makers. they are banned from championship games by the NCAA but any games on campus it is up to the school to make their own rules on the allowance or banning of any noise makers.
                  Jim Reisdorf
                  Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                    per the NCAA, each school can make their own rules when it comes to artificial noise makers. they are banned from championship games by the NCAA but any games on campus it is up to the school to make their own rules on the allowance or banning of any noise makers.

I have to go back but I think the SUNYAC made a rule as well now....go figure......

Also note, the officials asked that all noisemakers not be played while the game was in progress over the PA.....that last a whole like :30 seconds....
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

as per my wife, I cannot make to much noise as well........

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        as per my wife, I cannot make to much noise as well........

they can't throw me our for using my own artificial noise maker.... I can yell and scream as much as I want!
                        Jim Reisdorf
                        Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

they can't throw me our for using my own artificial noise maker.... I can yell and scream as much as I want!
                          No they can't and so you will. Trust me you will have plenty of noisy company.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                            No they can't and so you will. Trust me you will have plenty of noisy company.

I've only missed 1 game in the Plattsburgh/Oswego rivalry in the past 10 years or so. I know exactly how noisy Romney was and the CC is. That's part of what makes the game so fun.
                            Jim Reisdorf
                            Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                              I have to go back but I think the SUNYAC made a rule as well now....go figure......

Also note, the officials asked that all noisemakers not be played while the game was in progress over the PA.....that last a whole like :30 seconds....
                              Per the SUNYAC Handbook: (page 62)

Artificial noisemakers, air horns and electronic instruments are not permissible.
                              The Director of Athletics or the designated representative of the host institution is
                              responsible for removing such instruments from the competition area. Bands or any
                              component thereof are not allowed to play while the competition is in progress.
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                              X