PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin at Denver 11/30 & 12/1

Pages : [1] 2

duper
11-25-2012, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen Wisconsin play this year, but obviously their results have been disappointing. I really hope that DU uses this past weekend as motivation, and a realization that you have to take every team seriously, and that you can't rest on a lead. I have no clue what kind of prediction to make.

solovsfett
11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Wisconsin is bringing a boat to Denver apparently...look out;)

du78
11-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Friday's game is on NBC Sports Network. No TV on Saturday but it will be webcast on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com for a fee.

Chuck Schwartz
11-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Friday's game is on NBC Sports Network. No TV on Saturday but it will be webcast on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com for a fee.

And if you pay for the webcast Saturday, make sure you cancel your account after the game or they'll charge you a monthly fee until you do...

WisconsinWildcard
11-27-2012, 12:16 AM
And if you pay for the webcast Saturday, make sure you cancel your account after the game or they'll charge you a monthly fee until you do...

For sure...you only make that mistake once.

duper
11-27-2012, 01:42 AM
So I'm guessing that means that the Friday game isn't on Pioneer vision? That's a bummer.

ExileOnDaytonStreet
11-27-2012, 07:22 AM
I woke up feeling optimistic. Badgers take a point.

Gurtholfin
11-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Wisconsin is bringing a boat to Denver apparently...look out;)

If we can find a barn, you can bet your *** that we're gonna stuff some horses in it! ;)

Hide your baskets! Or we're gonna put our biscuits in 'em.

And we're quite aware that the cookies are kept on the TOP shelf, even if we can't reach it. :mad:

Are there any mountains out there we could climb!?! :confused:

Gurtholfin
11-27-2012, 07:39 AM
I woke up feeling optimistic. Badgers take a point.

I woke up to explosive dia... never mind. I don't think we should go.

solovsfett
11-27-2012, 07:48 AM
If we can find a barn, you can bet your *** that we're gonna stuff some horses in it! ;)

Are there any mountains out there we could climb!?! :confused:

good thing I wasn't eating anything while reading your post I would have spit it out on the keyboard I was laughing so hard, nice!

Gurtholfin
11-27-2012, 08:01 AM
good thing I wasn't eating anything while reading your post I would have spit it out on the keyboard I was laughing so hard, nice!

You started it. :D

ExileOnDaytonStreet
11-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Maybe the Badgers can coachspeak their way to a split?

Innova
11-27-2012, 09:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/a1AdC.jpg

icebadger
11-27-2012, 10:35 AM
If we can find a barn, you can bet your *** that we're gonna stuff some horses in it! ;)Will we still have room for all the hay we need to start collecting?

Gurtholfin
11-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Will we still have room for all the hay we need to start collecting?

That may be asking a lot. We'd probably need a shot of B-12 to pull off that kind of effort.

ExileOnDaytonStreet
11-28-2012, 09:26 PM
This series is still happening, right? Badgers steal a point!

Chuck Schwartz
11-28-2012, 11:07 PM
This series is still happening, right? Badgers steal a point!

It still has to be played, and on national TV on Friday night to make sure even more people see this train-wreck in action.

Wisko McBadgerton
11-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Wisconsin comes in blistering the net at 1.8 gpg, while the Pio's are giving up a whopping 2.5 gpg. Something's gotta give. I expect the offensive juggernaut that is Badger Hockey to finally be unleashed in this series... C'mon Badgers! We're staring a 5 GOAL WEEKEND right in the face!

Yeah. Right in it.

vizoroo
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Gwoz brought "more physicality" to the practices this week. but not a bag skate. The Pios came out flat against Yale and allowed all kinds of odd man rushes against UNH.
"Gwozdecky radio program"
http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=847241

My suggestion for the badgers--let DU get a 5 or 6 goal lead in the first period to lull them into complacency. :D

Almost forgot, start the backup goalie so the #1 guy's GAA won't go thru the roof.:D:rolleyes:

Wisko McBadgerton
11-29-2012, 11:50 AM
My suggestion for the badgers--let DU get a 5 or 6 goal lead in the first period

What??? That marijuana thing is really running rampant out there isn't it?

I have watched several Badger games this year and having done so, I find it impossible to believe that any team, anywhere, ever in the history of college hockey has EVER scored 5 goals in a single period. It's pretty hard to imagine that much scoring in a whole game.

You are high.

EDIT: Hey guys... I just wanted to apologize for my above post. Turns out, I've been told there are actually teams that have scored like 6 goals in a single game. I don't know who or how, probably Harry Potter's school of Wizards or something... I mean 6 goals... Wow... That's like, two weekends for us. So anyway, just saying... I guess I was wrong about that part. Although from what I hear, you're all still probably pretty high out there in Denver. :p