Thanks for college hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for college hockey

As today is Thanksgiving, we should all take a moment to be grateful for our families, friends, country and many blessings we all have. I'm also thankful that in an age of lockouts, greed and prima donnas, we still have exciting college hockey to watch and enjoy. So thanks to the players, coaches, officials (yeah them too), administrators and staff at all division levels be it 1,2,3 or club, both men's and women's.

Thanks for making our fall, winter and spring a time to look forward to. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Re: Thanks for college hockey

Well said! And college hockey doesn't lock out.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

ditto this.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I agree and I am also thankful for high school hockey since I coach and watch. I don't even miss the NHL right now.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Mark Sanchez sucks
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            I agree and I am also thankful for high school hockey since I coach and watch. I don't even miss the NHL right now.
            What is this NHL you speak of?
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

So well said. Thanks!
              sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Ditto to everyone's statements in this thread. I like the college hockey atmosphere and I can still afford the tickets!

Comment

Working...
                X