Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UWEC Blugolds 2012-13 Season Thread...IT'S OUR TURN !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWEC Blugolds 2012-13 Season Thread...IT'S OUR TURN !!!

We are off to the best start in years...let's hear some Blugold chatter. Show the boys some love....

Re: UWEC Blugolds 2012-13 Season Thread...IT'S OUR TURN !!!

Watched most of the SNC game online and they are off to a great start. They definately look good on tape!
    2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
    2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
    2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
    2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

I'm excited to see them play at home again this weekend! Job well done so far, but Feb / March is a long time away so I hope they can keep playing at this level going forward. Going on the road and holding St. Norbert to only two even strength goals all weekend?!?! It's an exciting time to be a Blugold fan and so far they sure seem like they're the real deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Blugold Hockey View Post
        I'm excited to see them play at home again this weekend! Job well done so far, but Feb / March is a long time away so I hope they can keep playing at this level going forward. Going on the road and holding St. Norbert to only two even strength goals all weekend?!?! It's an exciting time to be a Blugold fan and so far they sure seem like they're the real deal!
        What's a Blugold? Couldn't your team be called the Eclairs? Like the pastry - the Eau Claire Eclairs .
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          What's a Blugold? Couldn't your team be called the Eclairs? Like the pastry - the Eau Claire Eclairs .
          yea and then they could get a cream puff schedule to match

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Ahhh NUProf the age old question of “What’s a Blugold?”. Well a Blugold is unique because our mascot is only limited by imagination. So yes we could be an Eclaire if that’s what you think a Blugold is. Right now I think a Blugold is a King of the NCHA. Time will tell if it can be dethroned.

Comment

Originally posted by Blugold Hockey View Post
              Ahhh NUProf the age old question of “What’s a Blugold?”. Well a Blugold is unique because our mascot is only limited by imagination. So yes we could be an Eclaire if that’s what you think a Blugold is. Right now I think a Blugold is a King of the NCHA. Time will tell if it can be dethroned.
              hey with all those D1 transfers they might even go D1 soon with St A's..yes time will tell its a looooong season ...good luck nice to see a new face in the mix

Comment

This year is a good continuation to last years playoffs. Where they took out River Falls and gave Norberts a good go. I think they recruited very well for this year. If they were called the Fighting Blugolds would that be against NCAA rules?

Comment

I wouldn't think so. I don't think that the NCAA has deemed Blugolds as "hostile and abusive".
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

the Blugolds did what they needed to do last night, beat a team they should. At 12 - 4 maybe thats an understatement. Concordia showed its youth.

Comment

8-0-1...That would be a new school record. Nice job boys...keep it rollin' against Point this weekend!

Comment

At this point in the season with so many guys chipping in, who do you think the MVP would be? Unsung hero? Boys in Blue are firing on all cylinders. Should be a great weekend vs. Point!

Comment

my mvp vote goes to Singer or Stevenson. unsung hero goes to Mantha. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Nice road win for the boys in blue and gold!

Comment

Big weekend (and next) to hopefully bounce back from a not-so stellar last 4 games!! Should be awesome to watch! I just hope they can continue to fill the net early and often to put Superior away quick!

Comment

Working...
                              X