• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Sioux @ The Irish 11/23 & 11/24

Time to cool the golden domers down.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Re: Da Sioux @ The Irish 11/23 & 11/24

I hope Manti breaks Barkley's other shoulder.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I wonder if Mario wears a skirt like his bother Tony did...

Comment

This thread is almost as lively as South Bend on a Saturday afternoon.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Since Barkley is too big of a purse swinger to even face Manti, I hope Manti decapitates the red shirt freshman replacement. Whatever his name is.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Are there any Sioux fans making the trip east?

OT, why isn't Pat Sweeney calling the hockey games anymore? I liked him.
            "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post

Most did... Hammer is worthless IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                Most did... Hammer is worthless IMHO.
                Didn't think I would miss Sweeney but I do. Hammer calls everything one timers. Learn the game before ya announce one.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Didn't think I would miss Sweeney but I do. Hammer calls everything one timers. Learn the game before ya announce one.
                  Pat's weeney may have been corny, but I liked him.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

There should be a fair amount of Sioux fans making the trip.

One of my buddies is making the trip. Unfortunately my work schedule did not allow me to make the trip like I originally thought. And here I thought most businesses would be closed on Black Friday outside of retail stores. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
                      There should be a fair amount of Sioux fans making the trip.

One of my buddies is making the trip. Unfortunately my work schedule did not allow me to make the trip like I originally thought. And here I thought most businesses would be closed on Black Friday outside of retail stores. Silly me.
                      Keep in mind that ND streams all home games for free at und.com, so while you can't attend, you can watch.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Well if the all time records between these 2 teams mean anything then it ahs split written all over it. The all time record between the 2 is 16-16-3.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Keep in mind that ND streams all home games for free at und.com, so while you can't attend, you can watch.
                          Very nice of notre dame to feed us for free, kudos.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Easily the most unbiased game announcing I've ever heard.

Comment

Maybe if Anders Lee would pronounce his first name right, like a true Scandinavian...then maybe, just maybe, Nortre Dame would have won this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X