X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ tUMD: Let's Stuff These Turkeys

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    No. Worse. Wisconsin for the weekend.
    Not for the entire span of human history?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
      Umd sweeps
      Not gonna happen. 3-2 UMD wins late in the game Friday, 4-1 SCSU Saturday
      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
        Umd sweeps
        Based on what? Chipotle not sitting well?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Any cardinal and black gonna make it to Daloot?
          Bringing a group up on Saturday. Broom in hand. Husckeys sweep.

Comment

Every time SCSU you is in town this is always going on:

http://visitduluth.com/snocross/

The folks who run this event know their demographics. No word how much of a boost they receive from having SCSU in town....I would assume it would be quite large.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
              You'll look awfully silly with that in hand after UMD wins on Friday night.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Not for the entire span of human history?
                I was one of the few who go out, twice!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                  UMD is a good hockey team. This should be a fun series.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    You'll look awfully silly with that in hand if UMD wins on Friday night.
                    FTFY.
                    Awfully confident for a guy who's team has ZERO conference wins.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      FTFY.
                      Awfully confident for a guy who's team has ZERO conference wins.
                      If you saw how UMD outplayed UND in their own building (not to mention how awful they usually play there) you would be confident too. Even Hakstol said with a few more bounces UMD might have swept.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

I'd feel a lot better predicting a sweep if UMD had won a game up there. They have to win sometime, and I got a gut feeling it will be Friday
                        This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                        www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

If you saw how UMD outplayed UND in their own building (not to mention how awful they usually play there) you would be confident too. Even Hakstol said with a few more bounces UMD might have swept.
                          Neither game was as impressive as our dismantling of Mankato both nights, Fri in Denver or Sat against UND.

SCSU hockey: not just moral victories, actual victories... with a "W" and everything
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I did see them and what I saw was a massive choke job from a 3-1 lead on Saturday and an entertaining but not impressive game by either team on Friday.
                            Point though, is you didn't win either game while we did beat UND and have given DU their only loss, in their building.
                            This team is playing quite well and doing it without their best forward and top freshman.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

You'll look awfully silly with that in hand after UMD wins on Friday night.
                              Maybe folks will just think I'm that janitor at the Soilyourself. I can always hide it inside my snowmobile suit.

Early rankings list St. Cloud at 10th in Pairwise, 5th in KRACH, and SOS as 1st!!!!!!!!

Where's dulloot in all of this?

Comment

The Saturday game had to be a demoralizing loss for UMD. To have a 3-1 lead in the first period in a hostile building and then not score another goal only to lose the game 4-3 with 34 seconds left in OT has to be a blow to the confidence of a already struggling team. While it could make a team angry and be out for blood the next game, I don't think this will happen against this year's Huskies. The Bulldogs may be angry but they need to turn that anger into goals which seems to be the issue this year. Faragher has looked solid for most of the season and we have enough offense to out score UMD.

Based on UMD's situation they are extremely dangerous team in that they need to win some time, but if the Huskies keep up the level of play they shown recently that win may need to wait till next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X