Primelink shootout 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primelink shootout 2012

10 DAYS AWAY CANT WAIT. I started this tread to see who will be there? Any fans flying from St. Thomas ? If so need local info post it here and we will try to help MIddlebury Plattsburgh St. Thomas norwich all quality teams should be a great time.

Re: Primelink shootout 2012

I've seen Norwich online a couple of times and they look great as usual. The Cardinals are also playing great with renewed depth and some new skill guys. Some regulars from last year aren't even dressing !! Don't know about Midd or St. Thomas??? Should be a real good one this year. I'll say we have at least 2 Final Four teams playing.

Comment

My tickets will be waiting for me at the Primelink table when I get there!
      Jim Reisdorf
      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

just ordered mine online there does not appear to be many left, for seats i don't know how many standing room tickets they have.

Comment

Originally posted by PburgHockey View Post
          just ordered mine online there does not appear to be many left, for seats i don't know how many standing room tickets they have.
          We have plenty of standing room tickets available. A fair number of our season ticket holders most likely will not attend, so once the game starts look for an empty seat take it. If the ticket holder shows up just move to another one. I am sure there will be plenty of seats for the games that Norwich is not playing in. Should be a great tournament, it always is.
          Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

The Prime Link is always the best College Hockey event of the year for D-3. I think the St. Thomas team will have a good showing out East. It is a very tough travel for them, but the have the skill and talent to hold up. In reality, their game will be well suited for the East Coast style of play. The Tommies are fast, deep and skilled.

This will be fun. Are the games going to be streamed this year?

Westscout

Comment

Originally posted by westscout View Post
              The Prime Link is always the best College Hockey event of the year for D-3. I think the St. Thomas team will have a good showing out East. It is a very tough travel for them, but the have the skill and talent to hold up. In reality, their game will be well suited for the East Coast style of play. The Tommies are fast, deep and skilled.
              How is St. Thomas going to handle the Primelink when they can't beat Stout?
              I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

I was there for 27/92.

Comment

This will be fun. Are the games going to be streamed this year?

Westscout
                Here is the link to the Primelink page. On it you will find the link to the webcast! http://www.primelinkshootout.com/page.php?pageID=2

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Good question regarding St. Thomas...I had not seen that score. Stout may be better than we think, but still an interesting loss. The West is a free for all right now, excluding SNC.

Westscout

Comment

Good question regarding St. Thomas...I had not seen that score. Stout may be better than we think, but still an interesting loss. The West is a free for all right now, excluding SNC.Westscout
                    ..........and Adrian.

Comment

Just looking at St.Thomas roster Willi Rose JR. from Stowe Vermont

Comment

Originally posted by wickfan View Post
                        Just looking at St.Thomas roster Willi Rose JR. from Stowe Vermont
                        ...and Middlebury lists Zach Haggerty from Stowe Vermont.
                        I'm sure that most are expecting that they will likely have a chance to meet on the ice in the Consolation game, but we'll see...
                        from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

PRIMELINK Game Times
                          What times will the games on Saturday be played. Primelink website has 4:00PM & 7:00PM. The Norwich E- ticket has TBA and 1:00PM ??

Comment

Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post
                            PRIMELINK Game Times
                            What times will the games on Saturday be played. Primelink website has 4:00PM & 7:00PM. The Norwich E- ticket has TBA and 1:00PM ??
                            Games are at 4 and 7 both days.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Several seats now open get them now!

Comment

Working...
                              X