Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU Not Swept In Four Years Of WCHA Play

*****http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2172419_o.gif******
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Nice video, Dubbie. It's strangely soothing to watch. Is the staring guy the uncle of the baby in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
        Nice video, Dubbie. It's strangely soothing to watch. Is the staring guy the uncle of the baby in the background?
        Not sure. I use it sometimes on the Rivals College Football recruiting forum, I personally think its one of the funniest gifs out there.

I have a few stored up for if Denver wins...or if we lose...haha.
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
          Not sure. I use it sometimes on the Rivals College Football recruiting forum, I personally think its one of the funniest gifs out there.

I have a few stored up for if Denver wins...or if we lose...haha.
          It's like someone put an X on the ground where he should stand. I look forward to seeing it more this season, preferably when we win (and keep our non-swept streak alive.)

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
            It's like someone put an X on the ground where he should stand. I look forward to seeing it more this season, preferably when we win (and keep our non-swept streak alive.)
            I think it might be Ron Mexico's long lost brother.

RIP Butch

sigpic
            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              Either way though, it is a quirky and impressive streak...that will surely be snapped this weekend now that everyone has been talking about it.
              OTOH, that comment from a North Dakota fan should have the opposite effect.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                OTOH, that comment from a North Dakota fan should have the opposite effect.
                But I go to DU, so it still works
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  Goddard...don't jinx us!
                  No kidding! If scarlet was a du fan there would be a new client in witness protection
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    No kidding! If scarlet was a du fan there would be a new client in witness protection
                    Which means Scarlet should become a DU fan. She can do witness protection at the Final Five...they never show up there.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      This info would have fit nicely in the DU season thread.
                      This. Never have I had a problem or reason to root against DU before but this is a little arrogant to post as an individual thread. You don't see a U of Michigan thread titled " U of M, all time leader in national titles".....nor a Cornell thread that says "Cornell to remain as only undefeated champion ever"...nor a BC thread that says "BC participated in 7 of last 13 national championship games"..... Its a very admirable and rare streak but that information is out there for those who care to read about and appreciate it, each team has their "trophy case" facts, but most fan bases don't start threads about them

Comment

No arrogance from me!

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by AnchorsAway View Post
                          This. Never have I had a problem or reason to root against DU before but this is a little arrogant to post as an individual thread. You don't see a U of Michigan thread titled " U of M, all time leader in national titles".....nor a Cornell thread that says "Cornell to remain as only undefeated champion ever"...nor a BC thread that says "BC participated in 7 of last 13 national championship games"..... Its a very admirable and rare streak but that information is out there for those who care to read about and appreciate it, each team has their "trophy case" facts, but most fan bases don't start threads about them
                          Arrogant? Who? A DU fan? You can't possibly be referring to DG?!?!?
                          Originally posted by vizoroo
                          Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                          Originally posted by duper
                          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                          Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                          Originally posted by dggoddard
                          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I haven't broken a bone in four years. That's pretty neat.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Is this where I post my counter for the last time Michigan Tech won in St. Cloud?
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                                Spin the numbers any way you want.
                                Cos spinning numbers anyway you want isn't why you started the thread?

FFS marketing people aren't bright.

Comment

Working...
                                X