Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND vs. UMD - Yet another saturday night turd for the Sioux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND vs. UMD - Yet another saturday night turd for the Sioux?

The saturday night trend of laying an egg is getting frustrating to say the least. I see the trend not changing this weekend and a split is on it's way. Just can't see the Dogs losing 4 straight league games. Sioux friday and Dogs saturday.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Re: UND vs. UMD - Yet another saturday night turd for the Sioux?

The Whioux?
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      The saturday night trend of laying an egg is getting frustrating to say the least. I see the trend not changing this weekend and a split is on it's way. Just can't see the Dogs losing 4 straight league games. Sioux friday and Dogs saturday.
      This. Based on talent, UND should sweep tUMD at home, but I think the Bulldogs pull one out on will and pride alone. I REALLY hope so, because I don't want to go into Duluth against a team that is ****ed off from being 0-5-1 in league play.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        The Whioux?
        Wouldn't be a good start to a UND thread without an obsessed gopher fan chiming in...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Wouldn't be a good start to a UND thread without an obsessed gopher fan chiming in...
          Well of course. As predictable as my morning dump.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Well we need some fans from a Minnesota school in here and since all the UMD fans are on suicide watch over on their poorly run board, we'll have to settle for a Gopher and SCSU fan.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I don't see how UMD wins a game. We play terrible in the Ralph. I cannot recall the exact stats but I think UMD has won 4 games there in the last 10 to 12 years. At least we are 2-2 in the last four games there. This is classic UND, mediocre start and then they'll turn it on in the second half. One of these years I would love to see them be mediocre in the second half. The cries of the fire Hak and other UND fans would be hysterical.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Obsessed? Wrong. I am just confused who the "Sioux" are. It was an honest question....
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Obsessed? Wrong. I am just confused who the "Sioux" are. It was an honest question....

Well let me help you out with a little hint my friend, the Sioux have tioux more than yioux. Hope that triggers your memory.
                  Last edited by willythekid; 11-12-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Well let me help you out with a little hint my friend, the Sioux have tioux more than yioux. Hope that triggers your memory.
                    Box.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      I don't see how UMD wins a game. We play terrible in the Ralph. I cannot recall the exact stats but I think UMD has won 4 games there in the last 10 to 12 years. At least we are 2-2 in the last four games there. This is classic UND, mediocre start and then they'll turn it on in the second half. One of these years I would love to see them be mediocre in the second half. The cries of the fire Hak and other UND fans would be hysterical.
                      You obviously don't pay attention during the first half. There are "Fire Hak" cries at the beginning of every season since he was hired. This year, they started when we lost to Alaska.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        You obviously don't pay attention during the first half. There are "Fire Hak" cries at the beginning of every season since he was hired. This year, they started when we lost to Alaska.
                        Why not when your captains tried to kill your freshmen?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          And he is to blame how for that? He is the coach not the babysitter although being a coach myself at the high school level I feel like a babysitter at times.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Yeah I don't follow UND that well.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              They didn't try to kill the freshman, they just didn't try to save them. There's a big difference.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X