Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND vs. UMD - Yet another saturday night turd for the Sioux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    And he is to blame how for that? He is the coach not the babysitter although being a coach myself at the high school level I feel like a babysitter at times.
    Yeah.... cause fan's reactions and crying to have their coach fired are always logical and grounded
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Re: UND vs. UMD - Yet another saturday night turd for the Sioux?

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Yeah.... cause fan's reactions and crying to have their coach fired are always logical and grounded
      Well I always thought the fans knew best.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

20% chance the Sioux sweep.
        70% chance it's a split.
        10% chance the Dogs sweep.

Yep it's a split.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

North Dakota MHockey ‏@UNDMHockey
          Clarke Saunders stopped 95 of 101 shots (.941 SV%) in two starts against Minnesota Duluth last season while at Alabama-Huntsville.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

20% chance the Sioux sweep.
            70% chance it's a split.
            10% chance the Dogs sweep.

Yep it's a split.
            I think this is the weekend that UND sweeps.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              You obviously don't pay attention during the first half. There are "Fire Hak" cries at the beginning of every season since he was hired. This year, they started when we lost to Alaska.
              The calls to fire Hakstol started after the second game of the season.
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

North Dakota MHockey ‏@UNDMHockey
                Clarke Saunders stopped 95 of 101 shots (.941 SV%) in two starts against Minnesota Duluth last season while at Alabama-Huntsville.
                He gave us fits that weekend, luckily it still was a sweep. What's the goalie situation for UND? Rotation between Gothberg and Saunders?
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  He gave us fits that weekend, luckily it still was a sweep. What's the goalie situation for UND? Rotation between Gothberg and Saunders?
                  It was a rotation for the first few weekends, but Saunders got both starts last weekend. I think Saunders is the clear cut #1 right now, but Gothberg still needs playing time. If I had to guess, each goalie will start one game this weekend. I would start Gothberg on Friday and Saunders on Saturday to help try and break out of this Saturday funk.

Comment

Originally posted by as15 View Post
                    It was a rotation for the first few weekends, but Saunders got both starts last weekend. I think Saunders is the clear cut #1 right now, but Gothberg still needs playing time. If I had to guess, each goalie will start one game this weekend. I would start Gothberg on Friday and Saunders on Saturday to help try and break out of this Saturday funk.
                    Good call on the goalies. I agree Gothberg could use some game time but if he slips a bit and Saunders plays good on saturday then it's time for Saunders to be the main man.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I demand Tate! We should start a petition that would require the White House to come out in support of Tate Maris starting!
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Saunders will get Friday, Gothberg Saturday unless Saunders is amazing
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          The calls to fire Hakstol started after the second game of the season.
                          Which was the loss to Alaska........
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Which was the loss to Alaska........
                            I think Goon may be referring to the exhibition victory over the U-18 kids.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Hey I'm looking on heading over to Grand Forks from Duluth. Any idea how much a ticket is gonna run me and where our section is? First trip to Ralph and VERY excited! Information pleaseeee
                              The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                                Hey I'm looking on heading over to Grand Forks from Duluth. Any idea how much a ticket is gonna run me and where our section is? First trip to Ralph and VERY excited! Information pleaseeee
                                Visiting section is usually 310? I think. It's the upper deck, northwest corner (visiting team shoots twice in that end). I'd expect tickets to be $35 or so...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X