Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Received confimation tonight that Old Pio still wears pink girlish panties to bed.

Also heard a rumor that DU is overrated and continues to look for handouts from those that work and produce!

Any chance one of these two teams will sweep the weekend?

How cool is this? Twelve teams in the WCHA and the top two are once again in Colorado! Vizoror you hot chick, pinch me please!!

Any DU fans going to attend both games?

Go Tigers!!
    Last edited by CCtig; 11-11-2012, 01:29 AM.
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Re: Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

I'll be at the litter box on Friday night. Looking forward to some tiger stew.
    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
      Received confimation tonight that Old Pio still wears pink girlish panties to bed.
      Indeed... QFT

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      Absolutely. There are losers and uber-losers, of which I am proudly one. We do our best to wear pink girlish panties to bed instead of actually going to hockey games.
      Originally posted by CCtig View Post
      Any DU fans going to attend both games?
      Come on dude, you know they mostly just like to talk about games on the internet. There is clearly too much else to do in Denver than attend hockey games.
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
        I'll be at the litter box on Friday night. Looking forward to some tiger stew.
        Did DG say if he was going to be at The Bee on Friday or if he is still boycotting us due to lack of strippers and blow?
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
          Did DG say if he was going to be at The Bee on Friday or if he is still boycotting us due to lack of strippers and blow?
          I have yet to hear. I hope he'll be there and that you will at least bring the strippers. Don't need the blow.
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Enjoy this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOnRGYQjYY
            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
              I have yet to hear. I hope he'll be there and that you will at least bring the strippers. Don't need the blow.
              I would be interested in seeing tig and Mexico all hopped up on some nose candy, in the corner all tweaked out literally with tinfoil hats on. Strippers would just be a sideshow....

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                I would be interested in seeing tig and Mexico all hopped up on some nose candy, in the corner all tweaked out literally with tinfoil hats on. Strippers would just be a sideshow....
                On second thought, The Golden Bee might be out of my price range. I'll probably still go but I'll just hang out in the parking lot smoking a big juicy rock while I down a 40oz Colt 45, it works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  I'd have the camera rolling

RIP Butch

sigpic
                  www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

On second thought, The Golden Bee might be out of my price range. I'll probably still go but I'll just hang out in the parking lot smoking a big juicy rock while I down a 40oz Colt 45, it works every time.
                    I thought you liked Mickey's

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

I'm thinking the reason these teams are at the top of the conference is because of some sort of superstrain of weed that the hippies in Boulder came up with. Instead of making you lazy, it actually causes HGH-like effects.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

With fond Testwuide memories, I'm still holding out hopes for the 4th Shore brother, to someday commit to CC. That would be wild. I will never forget the handshake line, on-ice exchange when J.P. & Mike last were on the college ice together with DU & CC. Every guy on both teams knew it was a special moment.
                        I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I'm thinking the reason these teams are at the top of the conference is because of some sort of superstrain of weed that the hippies in Boulder came up with. Instead of making you lazy, it actually causes HGH-like effects.
                          Yeah.... that or cause CC hasn't played anyone yet.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
                            With fond Testwuide memories, I'm still holding out hopes for the 4th Shore brother, to someday commit to CC. That would be wild. I will never forget the handshake line, on-ice exchange when J.P. & Mike last were on the college ice together with DU & CC. Every guy on both teams knew it was a special moment.
                            Baker would get his *** kicked by Drew, Nick, and Q if he went to CC. End of story.

r

Comment

What? No joose or purple drank?

Comment

Working...
                              X