PDA

View Full Version : Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

CCtig
11-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Received confimation tonight that Old Pio still wears pink girlish panties to bed.:o

Also heard a rumor that DU is overrated and continues to look for handouts from those that work and produce!:(

Any chance one of these two teams will sweep the weekend?

How cool is this? Twelve teams in the WCHA and the top two are once again in Colorado! Vizoror you hot chick, pinch me please!!

Any DU fans going to attend both games?

Go Tigers!!

dubbie31
11-11-2012, 02:35 AM
I'll be at the litter box on Friday night. Looking forward to some tiger stew.

ronmexico
11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Received confimation tonight that Old Pio still wears pink girlish panties to bed.:o

Indeed... QFT

Absolutely. There are losers and uber-losers, of which I am proudly one. We do our best to wear pink girlish panties to bed instead of actually going to hockey games.

Any DU fans going to attend both games?

Come on dude, you know they mostly just like to talk about games on the internet. There is clearly too much else to do in Denver than attend hockey games. :mad:

ronmexico
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I'll be at the litter box on Friday night. Looking forward to some tiger stew.

Did DG say if he was going to be at The Bee on Friday or if he is still boycotting us due to lack of strippers and blow? :confused:

dubbie31
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Did DG say if he was going to be at The Bee on Friday or if he is still boycotting us due to lack of strippers and blow? :confused:

I have yet to hear. I hope he'll be there and that you will at least bring the strippers. Don't need the blow.

CCtig
11-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Enjoy this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOnRGYQjYY

Chris
11-11-2012, 04:12 PM
I have yet to hear. I hope he'll be there and that you will at least bring the strippers. Don't need the blow.

I would be interested in seeing tig and Mexico all hopped up on some nose candy, in the corner all tweaked out literally with tinfoil hats on. Strippers would just be a sideshow....

ronmexico
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I would be interested in seeing tig and Mexico all hopped up on some nose candy, in the corner all tweaked out literally with tinfoil hats on. Strippers would just be a sideshow....

On second thought, The Golden Bee might be out of my price range. I'll probably still go but I'll just hang out in the parking lot smoking a big juicy rock while I down a 40oz Colt 45, it works every time.

dubbie31
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM

I'd have the camera rolling :D

dubbie31
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
On second thought, The Golden Bee might be out of my price range. I'll probably still go but I'll just hang out in the parking lot smoking a big juicy rock while I down a 40oz Colt 45, it works every time.

I thought you liked Mickey's

The Rube
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking the reason these teams are at the top of the conference is because of some sort of superstrain of weed that the hippies in Boulder came up with. Instead of making you lazy, it actually causes HGH-like effects.

32 Degrees!
11-11-2012, 05:50 PM
With fond Testwuide memories, I'm still holding out hopes for the 4th Shore brother, to someday commit to CC. That would be wild. :D I will never forget the handshake line, on-ice exchange when J.P. & Mike last were on the college ice together with DU & CC. Every guy on both teams knew it was a special moment.

SCSU Euro
11-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm thinking the reason these teams are at the top of the conference is because of some sort of superstrain of weed that the hippies in Boulder came up with. Instead of making you lazy, it actually causes HGH-like effects.

Yeah.... that or cause CC hasn't played anyone yet.

cetihcra
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
With fond Testwuide memories, I'm still holding out hopes for the 4th Shore brother, to someday commit to CC. That would be wild. :D I will never forget the handshake line, on-ice exchange when J.P. & Mike last were on the college ice together with DU & CC. Every guy on both teams knew it was a special moment.

Baker would get his *** kicked by Drew, Nick, and Q if he went to CC. End of story.

r

Chris
11-11-2012, 10:08 PM

What? No joose or purple drank?

ronmexico
11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
What? No joose or purple drank?

Colt 45, works every time. Racist much?

The Rube
11-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Four Loko deserves a mention here.....

ronmexico
11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Four Loko deserves a mention here.....

I've heard that they have started selling that stuff at Magness this year. Can anyone confirm?

dave29
11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah.... that or cause CC hasn't played anyone yet.

You might have a point. Their 3 losses were to Cornell and Mass-Lowell. Their 7 wins were against teams that they should beat. We will find out what they are made of after the next four weeks with DU, UNH, Yale, North Dakota and Minnesota on the schedule.

duper
11-12-2012, 12:36 PM
It is certainly easy to imagine a split this weekend. Of course, it being DU/CC a sweep is conceivable either direction. I think that I would be content with two points, but I'm REALLY hoping for more. I will definitely not be happy with less.