Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
    I've stolen many, many souls...beware!
    I actually thought I deleted that comment but I guess I pucked up.

It sounds like you will be in the Springs around 6:15-:630?
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
      I actually thought I deleted that comment but I guess I pucked up.

It sounds like you will be in the Springs around 6:15-:630?

Most likely, it all depends on traffic getting down there. I know AF has a home football game too.
      Last edited by dubbie31; 11-16-2012, 10:53 AM.
      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30322797.jpg******
        *****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30322852.jpg******
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

^^^^That looks like the crazy cousin from Home Alone!!^^^^
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            ^^^^That looks like the crazy cousin from Home Alone!!^^^^
            The Bad Luck Brian meme?

RIP Butch

sigpic
            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30323500.jpg******
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30323733.jpg******

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30324318.jpg******

Comment

Time to bring the Gold Pan back north up I-25 where it belongs. Glad to see that Altitude and Root-RM will collectively let me watch the weekend series up here in the upper reaches of CCHA country. (Next year, north reaches of New WCHA-East Branch.)
                    Dubbie31, I presume you are the alum netminder I watched lo these many years ago in the Old Barn. What are you doing for a living these days and where? (I'm not an alum, just a long time Denver resident and DU season ticket holder who relocated a number of years ago.) GO DU!

Comment

*****http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/who_cares_03.gif******
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30324960.jpg******

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

This is from anonymous on DG's troll hole

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30325419.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                            This is from anonymous on DG's troll hole

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30325419.jpg******
                            That kid is creepier than any gingers.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                            www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

It's
                              Game Day!!!!

*****http://i.imgur.com/kyd3d.gif******

RIP Butch

sigpic
                              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30326996.jpg******

See you at the game Saturday sucka MC's

Comment

Working...
                                X