Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colorado College versus The University of Denver (CC vs DU)

Not really. I'd just pre- and post- game at McCabes, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
      I agree. Depending on what time you get to town I could tell you where to find CCtig before the game but it's nothing special. Since the Bee is out of the question, I might just head straight to my nonexistent girlfriend's house or do something else with my nonexistent friends / family after the game.

If you think you might end up at McCabes after the game let me know. It's within walking distance from the dumpster I sleep behind.
      Last edited by ronmexico; 11-14-2012, 12:37 PM.
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

DU Game Notes for this weekend

http://www.denverpioneers.com//pdf8/980360.pdf
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
          Is it a place where Denver and CC fans can Co exist?
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
            Is it a place where Denver and CC fans can Co exist?
            Honestly, I have no clue. I would suspect it's fine. They host the monthly Scott Owen's show but I've never been, I just listen on the radio. I've also never been after a game but I seriously doubt the place is jam packed with rabid CC fans. Does anyone else want to chime in?
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
              Honestly, I have no clue. I would suspect it's fine. They host the monthly Scott Owen's show but I've never been, I just listen on the radio. I've also never been after a game but I seriously doubt the place is jam packed with rabid CC fans. Does anyone else want to chime in?
              Well we need a place for all of us to gather after the game, that is not behind a dumpster or crack house.
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Well we need a place for all of us to gather after the game, that is not behind a dumpster or crack house.
                I'm not sure why you insist on me being out of my element...

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                  I'm not sure why you insist on me being out of my element...
                  Its always good to broaden your horizons. Also, I defended you on the blog and I feel very dirty. I am going to clean myself with steel wool and bleach.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                  www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Its always good to broaden your horizons.
                    I'm sure McCabe's is fine. The Hatch Cover is also close by and has easy access to I-25 (so does McCabe's). I wouldn't expect more than an average bar, it's pretty hard to compete with a yard glass.

Also, I defended you on the blog and I feel very dirty. I am going to clean myself with steel wool and bleach.
                    I saw that. The funny part...the comment below was actually me posting anonymously... The rest of the nonsense was probably genuine DU nonsense.

Anonymous said...

It looks like that idiot Ron Mexico got banned over on USCHO. Hahaha what a looser.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:02:00 PM CST

Comment

Just a friendly reminder for the posters over on DG's troll hole. Some of you seriously need to calm down.

Last edited by ronmexico; 11-14-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Wow,

People are spreading the hate towards me over there...

Unless that's you doing it Mexico!

Oh well...

*****http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/705380/81586029.gif******

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Nope. It's seriously not me but the haters are definitely hating.

At least it isn't as bad (so far) as the time someone stole Old Pio's identity and the blog imploded for like 24 hours.

Comment

Anybody know if the same TV play-by-play people are doing both games?
                            I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

So, because of the discussion of the blog, I decided to look at it (the first time I've looked at the blog in several months), to find this defense of ronmexico by dubbie31. I learned something fascinating. Apparently, ronmexico thinks I posted anonymously blasting him over there. So, little ronny sunshine, while I don't disagree with what that person wrote, I don't post on the blog, and I don't post anonymously anywhere. I also sign my negrep when I leave it, and when I report your posts, I've even been known to mention it. Just for the record...

Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                                So, because of the discussion of the blog, I decided to look at it (the first time I've looked at the blog in several months), to find this defense of ronmexico by dubbie31. I learned something fascinating. Apparently, ronmexico thinks I posted anonymously blasting him over there. So, little ronny sunshine, while I don't disagree with what that person wrote, I don't post on the blog, and I don't post anonymously anywhere. I also sign my negrep when I leave it, and when I report your posts, I've even been known to mention it. Just for the record...

Carry on
                                Knowing Duper as I do...

He doesn't go anonymous. He's got the balls to tag his name.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Working...
                                X