No. 16 Northern Michigan at No. 5 Miami 11/9-11/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 16 Northern Michigan at No. 5 Miami 11/9-11/10

16. Northern Michigan comes into the series after a big weekend with a tie and win against Michigan, well 5. Miami comes into the series after a split with Ferris St.
    NMU

Re: No. 16 Northern Michigan at No. 5 Miami 11/9-11/10

Sup?

Comment

I really wish this series was later in the year... I would have liked to make it out to Oxford for some games before y'all bolted... Just couldn't swing it with other early season road trips
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

The anticipation for this series is palpable...

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        I really wish this series was later in the year... I would have liked to make it out to Oxford for some games before y'all bolted... Just couldn't swing it with other early season road trips
        Do it anyways!

Comment

I refuse to make the trip to Oxford to watch my team play while that goomba Rico is behind the bench for the Redhawks!

Actually, it just hasn't worked into my work schedule or finances to make the trip from Chicagoland to see the 'Cats in Oxford (this weekend included). Would have liked to have gone and seen the new Goggin Barn while you guys were still a CCHA team.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

Do it anyways!
            **** money and work always getting in the way

I'll see y'all at the Hockey City Classic at least.....

Comment

**** money and work always getting in the way
              Truth. "I wish I could go back to college, life was so simple back then..."

Another big test for the Baby Brotherhood this weekend. Safe to say they've played well above our somewhat tempered expectations for the first half of the year, against pretty solid competition no less. I'll take a split at Yost any weekend, and Ferris has been a bit of an enigma for Miami teams of recent years, so getting out of Big Rapids with a win is enough for me.

Just when Miami seemed to pull it all together after a rought start last season, Northern took it to them in Marquette. I don't think we need a repeat performance of that weekend

Few injuries that would be nice to see back on the ice this weekend; Ryan Mckay (LBI), Joe Hartman (foot), Alex Wideman (Mono). Wideman was practicing this week, but no word on the other two.

Comment

Gamenight...

Cat's have struggled when I've listened in on the game... Let's see how this turns out

Comment

Gamenight...

Cat's have struggled when I've listened in on the game... Let's see how this turns out
                  Does that mean you're not going to listen or watch and the 'Cats will dominate instead?

Maybe I should do the same then.

I was thinking about streaming Miami All-Access but I think I'm going to watch the uom vs. MSU game on Comcast.

Go 'Cats!
                  Last edited by aygwm2; 11-09-2012, 05:07 PM.
                  NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

My not watching or listening to the game did not help...

NMU 2 : 5 Miami

SOG: NMU 20 : 36 Miami

PP: NMU 1/7 : 3/6 Miami
                    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Ugly night for the NMU PK.... 3 PPGs allowed... Pretty sure that the 8 penalties is the most we've taken so far this season as well... When you spend almost an entire period short handed, you really put yourself in a hole... We cant start up the penalty box parade again this year

Comment

Ugly night for the NMU PK.... 3 PPGs allowed... Pretty sure that the 8 penalties is the most we've taken so far this season as well... When you spend almost an entire period short handed, you really put yourself in a hole... We cant start up the penalty box parade again this year
                        Well, as I know you know, games with us tend to always be penalty-filled, but they do need to tighten it up a bit. Apparently, Miami spent a little more time on the PP during practice this week. I'll take 3 PPG anytime.
                        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Working...
                        X