• Show
Clear All

• 4 Nations 2012

Live stats: www.tinyurl.com/fournationscupstats

In-Game Live Updates: www.***********/usahockeyscores

Final Scores: www.***********/usahockey

Facebook Photo Galleries: U.S. Women's National Hockey Team

YouTube Playlist: http://tinyurl.com/4NationsYouTube

USAHockey.com Four Nations Cup Home: http://www.usahockey.com/Four_Nations.aspx

General Updates: http://www.usahockey.com/WomensFourNationsUpdates.aspx

Some links if you're interested in following the 4 Nations happenings.

GO USA!
    Minnesota Hockey

Re: 4 Nations 2012

Here is PDF for Valtti Arena.In English also.
    http://www.urheilupuisto.com/sites/u...iles/esite.pdf
    I will be there for TEAM USA games. Perhaps I will drop few lines for
    team performance.

Comment

Meanwhile in Fussen there is the other 4 nations tourney for the remaining top tier division teams that has several current and former NCAA players involved:

http://www.nationalteamsoficehockey....oween_cup.html

This is from the Swiss site (German). Former NU goalie Florence Schelling headlining.
      http://www.swiss-icehockey.ch/SIH/ak...up-fuessen.php
      http://www.frauennati.ch/index.php?id=25&tx_nbteam_pi1[showUid]=1&cHash=0a1668a723

Comment

First game results: USA 4, Swe 0. Rigsby in goal for USA, Martin for Swe. Note: McMillen, last minute D call-up to replace an injured player (Marvin?) was on the ice for three of the four goals. The game notes say there were only 65 spectators. I'll bet there will be more for the second game.

Comment

Second game for Team USA: No scoring in the first period, Hilary Knight puts the Americans on the board first in the second period, but Canada uses two goals in a 35-second span to take a 2-1 lead, then adds an insurance goal in the third period. FINAL: Canada 3, USA 1.
          Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
          Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
          Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

How is Dunne doing? Interesting to see a 15 yr old make this tournament now. Seems like politics may be in play albeit she is very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeysbest View Post
              How is Dunne doing? Interesting to see a 15 yr old make this tournament now. Seems like politics may be in play albeit she is very very good.
              She is FIFTEEN?! She get recruited yet?
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

[QUOTE=TonyTheTiger20;5544138]She is FIFTEEN?! She get recruited yet?[
                Well I read a thread that said rumor has it she likes the color crimson and now that she is at the four nations cup I understand better what is going on. Harvard=Katie Stone= Olympics. I am sure Harvard is trying to recruit her heavily. Again, she is phenomenal so she can pretty much go where she wants to go.

Comment

Well I read a thread that said rumor has it she likes the color crimson and now that she is at the four nations cup I understand better what is going on. Harvard=Katie Stone= Olympics. I am sure Harvard is trying to recruit her heavily. Again, she is phenomenal so she can pretty much go where she wants to go.
                  Well crimson is pretty close to maroon, right? And Katie Stone is close to Katie King-Crowley, right?

So you're saying there's a chance?
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Well crimson is pretty close to maroon, right? And Katie Stone is close to Katie King-Crowley, right?

So you're saying there's a chance?
                    Dunne Know

Comment

Haha Missouri is pretty close to the Mid West so maybe UMD,UM or UW have a chance too!
                      Hope I'm note Jincying it,]

Comment

Haha Missouri is pretty close to the Mid West so maybe UMD,UM or UW have a chance too!
                        Hope I'm note Jincying it,]
                        Good one.
                        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

As good as she may be, it looks to me like she was -2 against Canada. I heard she was a late add to the squad. Perhaps there were no more seasoned defensemen that have been involved at national camps available?

I still and always will maintain that there should not be Women's D1 college coaches involved in coaching Women's National Teams. Plenty of high caliber coaches out there that would not bring potentially school serving affiliations.
                          "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                            I still and always will maintain that there should not be Women's D1 college coaches involved in coaching Women's National Teams. Plenty of high caliber coaches out there that would not bring potentially school serving affiliations.
                            Agreed 100%.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                              Agreed 100%.
                              I would agree 95% with your 100%. The exception being if Brad Frost were to be named coach.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X