Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

2 and a half pages of banter and verbose jabs on Mitch MacMillan. Really? That's the hot topic heading into the weekend? Oh how I long for a time in my life where I have that much free time. Good luck Huskies. And good luck to Hanowski getting back sooner rather than later.

Comment

FTLT is still obviously bitter over Mitch getting to hang out with Rocco. She's trying to hide it by constantly insulting both players, but everyone knows the truth.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        FTLT is still obviously bitter over Mitch getting to hang out with Rocco. She's trying to hide it by constantly insulting both players, but everyone knows the truth.
        That she's married to Rabib and therefore everyone's laughingstock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
          2 and a half pages of banter and verbose jabs on Mitch MacMillan. Really? That's the hot topic heading into the weekend? Oh how I long for a time in my life where I have that much free time. Good luck Huskies. And good luck to Hanowski getting back sooner rather than later.
          You new here?
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

You guys want hockey talk? For SCSU Hanowski, Morley and Benik are out. For UND Parks is out, Dirty is still in (his mom's basement). I miss anybody.

Would imagine UND gives Saunders and Gothberg a start and Faragher gets both
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              You guys want hockey talk? For SCSU Hanowski, Morley and Benik are out. For UND Parks is out, Dirty is still in (his mom's basement). I miss anybody.

Would imagine UND gives Saunders and Gothberg a start and Faragher gets both
              The big question will be if Faragher shuts out UND once or twice because he has played lights out against them.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                The big question will be if Faragher shuts out UND once or twice because he has played lights out against them.
                If history is any indicator, the shutout will come Friday. As for Saturday, well... playing that well against UND twice should prove to be pretty **** tough.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  If history is any indicator, the shutout will come Friday. As for Saturday, well... playing that well against UND twice should prove to be pretty **** tough.
                  I've only watched one husky game this year and I was watching UND at the same time (the husky game was a computer feed and the UND game looked like a computer feed) so I don't have a lot to go on from that amount of coverage. I do think SCSU's D will have trouble with the Kristo and Grimaldi lines deep in their zone. UND's D have had costly lapses so far this year and if they hope to win this weekend those lapses will have to come at a minimum especially with talented players like Leblanc and Kossila buzzing around the zone.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I've only watched one husky game this year and I was watching UND at the same time (the husky game was a computer feed and the UND game looked like a computer feed) so I don't have a lot to go on from that amount of coverage. I do think SCSU's D will have trouble with the Kristo and Grimaldi lines deep in their zone. UND's D have had costly lapses so far this year and if they hope to win this weekend those lapses will have to come at a minimum especially with talented players like Leblanc and Kossila buzzing around the zone.
                    Depends on who they go up against, Gravel has been a beast all year and Jensen and Prochno have picked up their play after a poor start in New Hampshire.
                    Prow is a work in progress as Freshmen are expected to be and Rabey has struggled a bit.
                    If they match our 3rd D-pairing they may be able to dominate a bit but our top 2 pairings have been very solid.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Depends on who they go up against, Gravel has been a beast all year and Jensen and Prochno have picked up their play after a poor start in New Hampshire.
                      Prow is a work in progress as Freshmen are expected to be and Rabey has struggled a bit.
                      If they match our 3rd D-pairing they may be able to dominate a bit but our top 2 pairings have been very solid.
                      Prow has been pretty solid all year imo. Can only think of a handle full of questionable plays but no more than Jensen, Prochno, or Gravel.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
                        Prow has been pretty solid all year imo. Can only think of a handle full of questionable plays but no more than Jensen, Prochno, or Gravel.
                        He's been good, all I'm saying is he is still a freshman so I'm expecting some hiccups in there with him.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

The 3 UND players interviewed at yesterday's banquet said they expect a physical game, can't wait.

Comment

The 3 UND players interviewed at yesterday's banquet said they expect a physical game, can't wait.
                            With UND when is it not a physical game?
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              With UND when is it not a physical game?
                              Has Leblanc recovered from the hit he took against MSUM? I thought another SUCS player was hit hard too?

Comment

Originally posted by first time, long time View Post
                                with und when is it not a dirty game?
                                fyp
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X