Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Second page?

This thread is going down the Tubes....
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Second page?

What tubes?
      Where are these tubes?
      Where do they go?
      How come there's more than one tube?
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Second page?

I'm sure something will come up.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Is North Dakota planning on getting any more players from Alabama-Huntsville or are they going to focus their efforts on getting transfers from Sacred Heart or Canisius?
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            Is North Dakota planning on getting any more players from Alabama-Huntsville or are they going to focus their efforts on getting transfers from Sacred Heart or Canisius?
            UND is going to take a page out of SUCS book and practice patience in regards to recruiting.

*****http://imageshack.us/a/img217/857/motivator9060275ng3.jpg******
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              No but we got one playing in january from your puppies program.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                You can have him.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Enjoy him, I'm sure his attitude and few assists will do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
                    Enjoy him, I'm sure his attitude and few assists will do wonders.
                    He'll be better than Nate Wright, I'm sure.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No but we got one that will be a healthy scratch in january from your puppies program.
                      Fixed.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        He'll be better than Nate Wright, I'm sure.
                        Plus he is reunited with his brother. That's a huge plus.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Plus he is reunited with his brother. That's a huge plus.
                          It's a plus that the older brother is such a pansy that he couldn't stand to be separated from his baby bro so he had to transfer to a school where he won't play anyway all the while complaining about his playing time here?
                          Good logic there.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Well Mitch did have a point. I'd complain if I had to play at SCSU too.
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Well Mitch did have a point. I'd complain if I had to play at SCSU too.
                              I just find it funny he couldn't crack our lineup so he transfers to UND.
                              Maybe he thinks playing time will be easier to get there.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Maybe he's vying to become one of Rocco's Disciples.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X