The shoe is on the other hand now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The shoe is on the other hand now

So, someone told me I should check out the jerseys Michigan wore last night. They were....different. What do you Michigan fans think?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      So, someone told me I should check out the jerseys Michigan wore last night. They were....different. What do you Michigan fans think?
      Those are the throwback ones they wore in the game at the Big House.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I'd like to say that game was over after 34 seconds, but Michigan still had a chance until State went up 5-2 in the second.

I don't understand why Red didn't do a goalie change after 4 goals in 10 minutes to start the game.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          I'd like to say that game was over after 34 seconds, but Michigan still had a chance until State went up 5-2 in the second.

I don't understand why Red didn't do a goalie change after 4 goals in 10 minutes to start the game.
          I don't know, kid was getting absolutely shelled out there. He did make some big stops as well and it could have been worse. Probably just to make a statement of faith in the kid.

Anyways, I don't think anybody expected that. Michigan's defensive weaknesses that we've all been hearing about came out in full force. MSU was getting in at Rutledge for much of the night, especially in the first period. It was practically one great scoring chance after another.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
            I don't know, kid was getting absolutely shelled out there. He did make some big stops as well and it could have been worse. Probably just to make a statement of faith in the kid.

Anyways, I don't think anybody expected that. Michigan's defensive weaknesses that we've all been hearing about came out in full force. MSU was getting in at Rutledge for much of the night, especially in the first period. It was practically one great scoring chance after another.
            I sometimes think he's trying to prove a point. I don't think Racine would have made a difference, the few times I could stand to watch the game- the D just didn't show up.

That, and the Sparty I expected Friday was out in full force last night, and the cowering scared team was in blue....

We still have not actually won an away game.

Comment

I see Trouba's putting together his case to be CCHA player of the month, with all his gritty, truculence play...
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                I see Trouba's putting together his case to be CCHA player of the month, with all his gritty, truculence play...
                I see that normal obsession about someone is going to be strong in you.

(you do remember that Northern does not have to worry about Trouba, unless they somehow match up in March... )

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

He was still on DST. Thankfully, our goalie knew what time it was all night. vat a performinz.

Comment

I don't have much to say about this weekend's games. The outcome was so different each night. Michigan's defense is still not up to par. How long 'til Merrill is back? (not that one player can fix everything).

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    I see that normal obsession about someone is going to be strong in you.

(you do remember that Northern does not have to worry about Trouba, unless they somehow match up in March... )
                    Shhh....don't try to use logic with Northern fans. I'm still trying to figure out how they can whine about a conspiracy that the CCHA caters to Michigan and Michigan State and also be upset when the B1G formed, meaning Michigan and Michigan State would leave the conference.

NMU: the petulant child of the CCHA (they used to share the title with UNO)
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                    X