X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Things Denver-The Real XXXIV

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
    Can I assume that you will be joining us at the Golden Bee and partaking in some beverages?
    I think you may have scared him away wit this statement

a drive to Colorado Springs and a DU vs. CC game is my choice of entertainment.

She said anything but a titty bar is ok...****...
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
      I think you may have scared him away wit this statement
      Well, I know you'll be joining us for beers!
      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Well, I know you'll be joining us for beers!
        Maybe. I'll be at the game for sure and at your crappy arena sitting in one of the many seats behind the net on Saturday.
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Maybe. I'll be at the game for sure and at your crappy arena sitting in one of the many seats behind the net on Saturday.
          And I'll be at your arena...looking at meaningless banners for participation.

I'm hoping that the thread next week will be a good one. They've been lacking in recent years. Maybe CO14ers can come back and get a ban. haha
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

And I'll be at your arena...looking at meaningless banners for participation.

I'm hoping that the thread next week will be a good one. They've been lacking in recent years. Maybe CO14ers can come back and get a ban. haha
            If some doesn't at least get a temporary ban we probably aren't doing it right. Maybe its my turn? I think I was banned in 2010, I might be due. I might opt for the safer route and just steal someone's identity on DG's troll hole.

Comment

If some doesn't at least get a temporary ban we probably aren't doing it right. Maybe its my turn? I think I was banned in 2010, I might be due. I might opt for the safer route and just steal someone's identity on DG's troll hole.

There you go...We haven't had any good trolling on here in a while. I might need to start some up again.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

At least DG allows people besides DU fans on his outstanding blog. DG and I are both permanently banned from the CC Kiss and Cry Forum because our wit made the owner look like a fool.

BTW, where is that other CC troll, the infamous CCtig. He's been unusually absent so far this season.
                DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                sigpic
                WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                  At least DG allows people besides DU fans on his outstanding blog. DG and I are both permanently banned from the CC Kiss and Cry Forum because our wit made the owner look like a fool.

BTW, where is that other CC troll, the infamous CCtig. He's been unusually absent so far this season.
                  Please girl. DG feeds the trolls, everyone knows that.

CCtig has been hanging out on the K&C forum and sometimes he emails me. We don't have any plans to stalk players or parents yet this season.

Comment

Please girl. DG feeds the trolls, everyone knows that.

CCtig has been hanging out on the K&C forum and sometimes he emails me. We don't have any plans to stalk players or parents yet this season.
                    Don't you guys still go with Ken to worship the hedgehog at his weekly drivel sessions?
                    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                    sigpic
                    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Don't you guys still go with Ken to worship the hedgehog at his weekly drivel sessions?
                      It's only once a month now and I've never been. I just listen on the radio. I think Lee went last time.

I would like to meet Lee and Ken at their favorite place before the game today but I have to work until 6 and I won't make it in time.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        This will be first weekend without PioVision to watch, no Mark Rycroft, not even the voice of Norm Jones preparing for a DU comeback and you know what that means...Jay "Flying Solo" Stickney on the "big ice" of Mankato.

And I would appreciate if the Long Island Power Authority would get their act together so du78 can be responsible for the timely lighting of the DU Goal Light.
                        I hear you!! I have grown to love those guys. Does anyone else think their voices are remarkably similar? Rycroft has the Canadian "eh?" thing going, but other than that? DU78, you are missed!! We all feel for you. How bizarre is it that you guys are colder and snowier than we are here in Maine?? I have green grass here with temps in the upper 30s to lower 40s!! Tee shirt weather man!! Hang in there and go to the Springs power or not!!!

Go DU!!!!
                        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                        Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          This will be first weekend without PioVision to watch, no Mark Rycroft, not even the voice of Norm Jones preparing for a DU comeback and you know what that means...Jay "Flying Solo" Stickney on the "big ice" of Mankato.

And I would appreciate if the Long Island Power Authority would get their act together so du78 can be responsible for the timely lighting of the DU Goal Light.
                          Flying solo "without a net." "Oceans of ice." Yeah, LIPA, get your !@#$% act together. The man needs a hot toddy and some Pioneer hockey. Help the dude out.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Dude, I miss you, we got to catch up on some stuff!!
                            World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                              Dude, I miss you, we got to catch up on some stuff!!
                              tig....how are ya buddy?

RIP Butch

sigpic
                              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                Flying solo "without a net." "Oceans of ice." Yeah, LIPA, get your !@#$% act together. The man needs a hot toddy and some Pioneer hockey. Help the dude out.
                                Oh, knew I was forgetting something... "without a net" "Oceans of ice"
                                And more importantly a hot toddy. If DG can FedEx a generator to Lon-guy-land (phoenetically spelled) surely a hot toddy is doable.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X