X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver-The Real XXXIV

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
    the Pan is all we care about.
    Perhaps if your school had won a National Championship in the last 50 years, you would have higher aspirations than the Gold Pan.

I know, I know, it's tired, but then, so is ronmexico's ridiculous schtick

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
      Perhaps if your school had won a National Championship in the last 50 years, you would have higher aspirations than the Gold Pan.

I know, I know, it's tired, but then, so is ronmexico's ridiculous schtick
      Perhaps
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

From Game Notes: Zajac in, Murray( Lower body) out. If Murray's injury is similar to last year's, he could be out until the new year. So does the competition begin again? I think Sam has the #1 spot. The question is full time or part time.

Larkin Jacobson still suspended. I know we will never know what Larkin did, but this is getting old. Out 4 -in one-out 3 so far.

Really quite disappointed in Gwoz' s press conference. Two questions on CC week. You couldn't hear the questions so it looked like Gwoz was just standing there with a silly smile waiting for somebody to say something. Mike Kennedy has yet to introduce himself--Gwoz did it once. Kennedy may be in an interim position, but he needs to step it up.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Nice article about Makowski and the Pioneers
          http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ront_range.php
          GO DU !!!

Comment

So I'm pretty excited. I have bought a plane ticket to Minneapolis/St. Paul, and booked a hotel room and a car for the weekend of the Final 5. All I need now is some hockey tickets.

Comment

Should be a classic--The Final Final Five.
              That's super, duper. (Sorry, just couldn't help myself. Sure you never heard that before.)
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Mike Chambers reporting Larkin Jacobson is suspended indefinitely. That doesn't sound good.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  Mike Chambers reporting Larkin Jacobson is suspended indefinitely. That doesn't sound good.
                  He must have REALLY f-cked up
                  Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                  www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                    So I'm pretty excited. I have bought a plane ticket to Minneapolis/St. Paul, and booked a hotel room and a car for the weekend of the Final 5. All I need now is some hockey tickets.
                    Pretty easy to get Final5 tickets through DU.

The Xcel has the best standing room areas in the US. So even if you don't like your tickets, you can move around pretty easily.

Comment

The Colorado College is 15-9-4 all time while playing DU (or is it Metro State?) at World Arena North on the campus of the pios (or is it boone......or roadrunners?).

Go CC Tigers!!
                      World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Just a brief interruption of the annual CC snark fest (what do those people do the rest of the year?) to announce that my great nephew has been named honorable mention all-state offensive tackle. He's a sophomore. Not even 16 yet. But, is 6'4" 245.

Now back to your regularly scheduled CC wit and wisdom. Longest running show in college hockey. Providing laughs and giggles since 1957.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 11-15-2012, 06:19 PM.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          Just a brief interruption of the annual CC snark fest (what do those people do the rest of the year?) to announce that my great nephew has been named honorable mention all-state offensive tackle. He's a sophomore. Not even 16 yet. But, is 6'4" 245.

Now back to your regularly scheduled CC wit and wisdom. Longest running show in college hockey. Since 1957.
                          Awesome! Please send him to play his college ball at The University of Washington!!
                          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            I can't recall another indefinite suspension during the Gwoz era? Can anyone else? I don't like the sound of it either. Sounds like he could have responded badly to initial discipline and is being set down 'till he improves his attitude. He was DU's scholar-athlete last year. Good study habits and a big body--we can't ever have too much of either. Sure hopes this resolves itself soon, with him back on the ice.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 11-15-2012, 06:36 PM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I can't recall another indefinite suspension during the Gwoz era? Can anyone else? I don't like the sound of it either. Sounds like he could be responding badly to initial discipline and is being set down 'till he improves his attitude. He was DU's scholar-athlete last year. Good study habits and a big body--we can't ever have too much of either. Sure hopes this resolves itself soon, with him back on the ice.
                              Tom May had a pretty good suspension that lasted until Christmas one season.

Daniel Olszewski never played again after the incident in Madison last year.

I'm sure there have been others. Its only takes a couple of minutes to get into Gwoz's Doghouse, it can take a lifetime to get out.
                              Last edited by dggoddard; 11-15-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Now back to your regularly scheduled CC wit and wisdom. Longest running show in college hockey. Providing laughs and giggles since 1957.
                                Congrats to the great nephew.

Comment

Working...
                                X