Michigan at Northern Michigan - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan at Northern Michigan - Friday

First roady of the season for Michigan. Should be a good one. I'm at the BEC and got a live blog below.

Michigan audio at MGoBlue.com
    NMU audio at WNMUFM.org
    NMU video ($) at http://www.americaonesports.com/part...bers.asp?id=17

Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Re: Michigan at Northern Michigan - Friday

End of the 2nd period: Northern Michigan 4, Michigan 1. Wildcats score four goals in the 2nd period, three on the PP, to take a commanding lead after the Wolverines dominated the opening period.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

Comment

Michigan fights back in the 3rd period, overcomes a 5 minute major, and ties the game with 0.6 seconds left in regulation to send it to overtime, 4-4. Unbelievable!
      Michigan Hockey Net
      Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

End of OT and we're going to a shootout.
        Michigan Hockey Net
        Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Michigan wins the shootout, 1-0
          Michigan Hockey Net
          Follow MHNet on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X