PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

SanTropez
10-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Minnesota plays Minnesota of Mankato State Community College in a home and home this weekend. Friday nights game is at Mariucci while the Saturday night game is in Mankato. Both will be on FSN and start at 7:00PM

Go

gopher wes
10-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Excited for the trip down on Saturday. I plan on getting down there plenty early. :):D

ScoobyDoo
10-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Minnesota plays Minnesota of Mankato State Community College in a home and home this weekend. Friday nights game is at Mariucci while the Saturday night game is in Mankato. Both will be on FSN and start at 7:00PM

Go

I thought it was Mankato State, Minnesota State, State College of Community of Mankato?

SCSU Euro
10-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I thought it was Mankato State, Minnesota State, State College of Community of Mankato?

Ask Craig T. Nelson, he'd know

state of hockey
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
This series already? Ugh.

SanTropez
10-29-2012, 12:23 PM
This series already? Ugh.

Why the ugh?

The purple cows are going to get thumped by a Gopher team waiting to 'unleash the fury'.

MavsFan
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM

Ask Craig T. Nelson, he'd knowIt just never gets old.

johnnypohlfan
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Heard that Blake Wheeler is coming back for this series to finish his intent on slicing open a Mav goalie's neck, only so we can witness another EPIC meltdown from Mavstink14 or whatever his name was that lost his mind when that originally happened a few years back. That was comedy gold.

state of hockey
10-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Why the ugh?

I went to Mankato. :)

gopher wes
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
I went to Mankato. :)
So which way do you swing when this series comes around?

state of hockey
10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
So which way do you swing when this series comes around?

Minnesota. But I have many friends waiting in the wings to give me crap when we drop points to them.

gopher wes
10-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Minnesota. But I have many friends waiting in the wings to give me crap when we drop points to them.
You going down for the game on Saturday?

Slap Shot
10-29-2012, 05:26 PM
This thread requires a MoTay and Mavstink exchange and I await the first MSUM to go off the rez. :D

crossjcek
10-29-2012, 10:37 PM
I dreaded seeing this series this early in the year and now that we took a beating at scsu, even more so. This team is young and have many players that haven't played together. It will take a while for the team to gel (seems like if ever). Jutting's teams always came out with intensity against MN and I hope this team will do the same. If they play a non-checking scrimmage like they did last Friday it will get ugly quick.

The Rube
10-29-2012, 10:44 PM

It's the Minnesota State At Mankato University A&M Technical College.

HarleyMC
10-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Jutting's teams always came out with intensity against MN and I hope this team will do the same.

Truth. I expect a similar battle level this weekend. The last few years MSUM has always played better than their record against the Gophers.

MavHockey14
10-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Read a tweet today saying that Don Lucia stated "they may have more depth than us offensively." I need whatever he had in his pipe.

Gophs sweep. Handily.

gopher wes
10-30-2012, 09:45 AM
I dreaded seeing this series this early in the year and now that we took a beating at scsu, even more so. This team is young and have many players that haven't played together. It will take a while for the team to gel (seems like if ever). Jutting's teams always came out with intensity against MN and I hope this team will do the same. If they play a non-checking scrimmage like they did last Friday it will get ugly quick.
I think you are underestimating the ****ed off factor that the Purple Cows will have after being swept by Jan Brady.

I am predicting a split. For some reason I think Kato wins at Mariucci in a close one, 3-2. The Gophers bounce back for a big win on Saturday in Mankato amongst a sea of the ever original "**** THE GOPHERS" chants, 6-2.

ScoobyDoo
10-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I think you are underestimating the ****ed off factor that the Purple Cows will have after being swept by Jan Brady.

I am predicting a split. For some reason I think Kato wins at Mariucci in a close one, 3-2. The Gophers bounce back for a big win on Saturday in Mankato amongst a sea of the ever original "**** THE GOPHERS" chants, 6-2.

Gophers get out the brooms. After they're done crushing the Mankato State Minnesota State A&M Community Technical College University Purple Cows they turn the broom on you for suggesting such a thing.

gopher wes
10-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Gophers get out the brooms. After they're done crushing the Mankato State Minnesota State A&M Community Technical College University Purple Cows they turn the broom on you for suggesting such a thing.
I hope you're prediction is more accurate than mine.:D