X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTU vs UNO : Bring on the Bull

Huskies sweep.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Re: MTU vs UNO : Bring on the Bull

i agree
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Moo!
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Sounds like an up and down game. If Tech's defense can improve, they should be ok. Will Phillips start?
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by biddco View Post
          moo!
          Corn!
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

This is boring, why no comments? Nothing at all? Huskies sweep!
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Split.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                This is boring, why no comments? Nothing at all?
                IIRC, Omaha fans have their own board (AKA, "clique" ). Most of them don't post here.

At this point in the season, I'm inclined to call a split.

Comment

I think Omaha will be one of the upper middle tier teams this year along with Tech. This should be a pretty even and exciting series.
                  Tech has some big unknowns....one of which is goaltending.
                  I'm also a bit concerned about the team's scoring profile. If the fourth line hadn't stepped up, the team's output would be pretty pathetic.
                  The goalies need to start getting some consistency and the Johnstones need to start putting out.
                  I'd also like to see Khaira play with more intensity/speed and the team still needs to be better on faceoffs.
                  Although a sweep is certainly possible, we will get a split if we don't get consistent effort.

Comment

It's almost gametime!!!! Let's Go Huskies!!!! We need points this weekend and UNO is the type of team MTU needs to take points (3+) from on home ice if they want a shot at home playoff games. Let's see some scoring tonight... curious to see how Mel is going to shake up the lines and as hopeful as I am that one of the freshman goalies can grab a stranglehold on the job, I hope Genoe steps up tonight and makes the freshman work to unseat him. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

No cow tipping tonight.

Udderly specTechular.

Comment

Working...
                        X