Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Saturday 10/27/12! Post your scores and rants and pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Saturday 10/27/12! Post your scores and rants and pictures!

Our good friends over @ D3hockey have the schedule and video links: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2012-13/schedule

Congratulations to the Stevenson College women who picked up their first win in school history with a 4-1 victory over Buffalo State!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: It's Saturday 10/27/12! Post your scores and rants and pictures!

So I'm trying to watch the WTOP live stream of tonight's Oswego/Elmira game and I can't hear anything. Is anyone else having issues with the audio?

Comment

My rant is how Salem States Nick Lampson and 4 other seniors quit prior to this season. They had almost the whole team coming back and they were set for a deep run in the postseason this year but he quit.

Comment

i get the audio but it is low, also looks like there is a lot of empty seats for this game

Comment

McKinney scores on the power-play for Buffalo State in the first period to put them up 1-0 Geneseo.
          91.3 FM WBNY, Home of Buffalo State Bengals Hockey!

Streaming online at http://bscvs01.buffalostate.edu/wbny!

Comment

1-0 osu shorthanded

Comment

Buffalo State and Geneseo trade goals and it's now 2-1 Buffalo State.

Comment

2-0 osu
                NOW 3-0 EC not looking good,
                change in goal for EC

Comment

4-0 osu pp

Comment

Geneseo with another power-play goal to tie the game at 2 late in the first. All four goals have been on the power-play and both teams are 2-2 on power-plays.

First period in the books: Geneseo 2 Buffalo State 2

Comment

5-0 Oswego - Roddy with a hat trick in the first period....still more than two min to go
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

5-0 OSU Paul Rodrigues hat trick goal

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                          5-0 Oswego - Roddy with a hat trick in the first period....still more than two min to go
                          Honestly, did not expect this!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            Honestly, did not expect this!!
                            After watching them play in person last night, neither did I....
                            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Geneseo scores the first even strength goal of the game to take a 3-2 lead on the Bengals in the second period. Also three unanswered for Geneseo.

Comment

Working...
                              X