Last Person Standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Person Standing

Rhett appears to be missing in action, and if he doesn't show I volunteer to take over the duties. If he does show, I'll be ecstatic to let him do it again. I envision starting with the weekend of Nov 2-4. Rules will be the same as last year. Rhett? Rhett? Please don't make me do this.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Re: Last Person Standing

The LPS Losers Bracket will be back starting Thanksgiving Week (this lets the LPSLB build up and puts the NESCAC in play). Rules to follow....
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Last Person Standing

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
      Rhett appears to be missing in action, and if he doesn't show I volunteer to take over the duties. If he does show, I'll be ecstatic to let him do it again. I envision starting with the weekend of Nov 2-4. Rules will be the same as last year. Rhett? Rhett? Please don't make me do this.
      I'm here! Lots of work lately... new house... yadda yadda...

Sorry the run up to week one will be short this year... I think I usually give a month's warning. You nailed the starting week though. I'll make the traditional first post today or tomorrow or something.
      BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
      CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
      2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
      2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
        I'm here! Lots of work lately... new house... yadda yadda...

Sorry the run up to week one will be short this year... I think I usually give a month's warning. You nailed the starting week though. I'll make the traditional first post today or tomorrow or something.
        Glad you are doing this. I didn't want the responsibility, but I didn't want the tradition to die
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
        X