PDA

View Full Version : Last Person Standing

NUProf
10-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Rhett appears to be missing in action, and if he doesn't show I volunteer to take over the duties. If he does show, I'll be ecstatic to let him do it again. I envision starting with the weekend of Nov 2-4. Rules will be the same as last year. Rhett? Rhett? Please don't make me do this. :D

joecct
10-20-2012, 10:34 AM
The LPS Losers Bracket will be back starting Thanksgiving Week (this lets the LPSLB build up and puts the NESCAC in play). Rules to follow....

Rhett
10-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Rhett appears to be missing in action, and if he doesn't show I volunteer to take over the duties. If he does show, I'll be ecstatic to let him do it again. I envision starting with the weekend of Nov 2-4. Rules will be the same as last year. Rhett? Rhett? Please don't make me do this. :D

I'm here! Lots of work lately... new house... yadda yadda...

Sorry the run up to week one will be short this year... I think I usually give a month's warning. You nailed the starting week though. I'll make the traditional first post today or tomorrow or something. ;)

NUProf
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm here! Lots of work lately... new house... yadda yadda...

Sorry the run up to week one will be short this year... I think I usually give a month's warning. You nailed the starting week though. I'll make the traditional first post today or tomorrow or something. ;)
Glad you are doing this. I didn't want the responsibility, but I didn't want the tradition to die