X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-2013....No Slogans, Just Hockey

OK - I'll bite.....

The WNYO countdown clock is at 0 - The Puck Drops Today!

Lady Lakers at 3pm....Men at 7pm...

http://athletics.oswego.edu/showcase/

Oswego Student Media - Professionals With A GPA
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

The pros wont play but we will....good luck this year to our student athletes!

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    OK - I'll bite.....

The WNYO countdown clock is at 0 - The Puck Drops Today!

Lady Lakers at 3pm....Men at 7pm...

http://athletics.oswego.edu/showcase/

Oswego Student Media - Professionals With A GPA

Comment

Re: Oswego State Laker Hockey 2012-2013....No Slogans, Just Hockey

Ok LEL nice thread title and lets get ready to rummble.......Good luck to the boys this yr......I look forward to watching and listening the the WTOP/WNYO crew and OSUMike for sure...

Comment

Yeah, I'm excited, got a nice big tv ready to go
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Have to say I came away from last nights game against USA feeling pretty good about the team. It was their first game, I believe USA had already played ten, their passing for the most part looked sharp and the only reason they didn't score was USA's goaltender had a great game. All in all. looking forward to what should be a very good season.

Comment

WNYO Highlights...

WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by skipperbob View Post
              Have to say I came away from last nights game against USA feeling pretty good about the team. It was their first game, I believe USA had already played ten, their passing for the most part looked sharp and the only reason they didn't score was USA's goaltender had a great game. All in all. looking forward to what should be a very good season.
              I agree with all of this. I would have to say team USA has played at least 20 games or so, maybe more and Oswego has only been practicing for about a week. At the end of all three periods the conditioning of team USA became apparent but early in the periods Oswego was right with them. There is a very short list of teams that have speed that even comes close to that of the US team and the Lakers were right with them for much of the game so they should be in good shape when the games start counting.

Demko is a monster in net, he has such long legs and arms he just seemed to get a piece of everything. Titanic is going to have nightmares about last nights game for a while, he got robbed a couple of times and had some great chances that he missed. I am looking for him and Ayotte to be the breakout players this year and the line of Titanic, Brown and Carr looks like it could be very dangerous.

Comment

Looked to be a good game I was to busy entertaining but did see a post or 2 for Oz and 2 cheap USA goals....USA has played about 15games as stated as well, bottom line looked to be a good game with both teams banging it up...Ok regular season around the corner..

Comment

I saw it as a good practice. This USA team hung tough with a good Cornell team Friday night and has tied Notre Dame. They're no pushovers. So for the Lakers to hang with them after only a week of practice was pretty good. I was impressed with Gilbert in net in the 3rd. He made some nice saves. I was hoping to see him in action, considering he could very well be the starter next year.

Comment

Is there any way to watch archived games? For instance this Friday the game is at 7:00 EST, which is 5:00 MT, and I have plans, I'd like to watch the game which I'd have to do after the fact and I was wondering if its setup where we can watch the games at our leisure? Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                      Is there any way to watch archived games? For instance this Friday the game is at 7:00 EST, which is 5:00 MT, and I have plans, I'd like to watch the game which I'd have to do after the fact and I was wondering if its setup where we can watch the games at our leisure? Mike?
                      Well, I only do radio. I know the Oswego.edu live stream page has an archived section, but that doesn't appear to be updated. I can look into getting full game versions of the video we take, but it's obviously not WTOP quality.
                      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Funny, I was asking the same question about NU games.
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                          Well, I only do radio. I know the Oswego.edu live stream page has an archived section, but that doesn't appear to be updated. I can look into getting full game versions of the video we take, but it's obviously not WTOP quality.
                          That would be great and much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            Funny, I was asking the same question about NU games.
                            Us Coloradans have some timezone problems, you only live like 2 miles from me

Comment

Us Coloradans have some timezone problems, you only live like 2 miles from me
                              I live nowhere near Honeoye Falls, NY

I know, I was just amused - archiving, 5:00 start other commitments - exactly what has been going through my mind. Great minds think alike, although mine is a lot older than yours
                              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X