2012 Brice AK Goal Rush: UAF, UAA, NoDak, Merrimack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Brice AK Goal Rush: UAF, UAA, NoDak, Merrimack

I think a place ought to be judged based upon how many* Olive Gardens it has. Therefore:

Anchorage > Grand Forks > Fairbanks.

*(We Anchorageites will have two on October 31)
    Last edited by Alaskana; 10-19-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
      I think a place ought to be judged based upon how many* Olive Gardens it has. Therefore:

Anchorage > Grand Forks > Fairbanks.

*(We Anchorageites will have two on October 31)
      Will the wait to be seated only be two hours instead of the normal four?
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        Will the wait to be seated only be two hours instead of the normal four?
        Hopefully residents of the city of Anchorage realizes what a joke Olive garden is and people will be more inclined to go to sorrentos or Romano's.

Anyway Gameday Let's go Seawolves.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post

Hopefully residents of the city of Anchorage realizes what a joke Olive garden is and people will be more inclined to go to sorrentos or Romano's.

Anyway Gameday Let's go Seawolves.
          Anchorage residents realize what a joke the Seawolves are and don't go to games, so it is possible they'll realize what a joke Olive Garden is.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So what is the actual format of the tournament? Most goals wins? Shame MC and NoDak won't be playing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
              So what is the actual format of the tournament? Most goals wins? Shame MC and NoDak won't be playing each other.
              Wins, followed by goals as a tiebreaker.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Does UAA have a free feed?
                "My greatest achievement."
                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                  Doesn't appear so, and I'm glad I didn't have to watch that game. It was painful enough listening on the radio. I hope UAA actually shows up tomorrow night.
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                    Yes, we do. Our goalie steps outta the way while North Dakota feeds pucks freely into our net!

Comment

So it took a trip to Fairbanks to learn we suck against North Dakota? Well at least it was cheap...
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                        Yes, we do. Our goalie steps outta the way while North Dakota feeds pucks freely into our net!
                        Best gallows humor I've heard in a long time. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                          I think that same thing happened with Goldberg in the Mighty Ducks when they were playing the Hawks.
                          _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                          No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            So it took a trip to Fairbanks to learn we suck against North Dakota? Well at least it was cheap...
                            Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            Doesn't appear so, and I'm glad I didn't have to watch that game. It was painful enough listening on the radio. I hope UAA actually shows up tomorrow night.
                            Well, Merrimack should be good and ****ed off for you guys. Do what we did and take advantage of their rage, and you should be in good shape.

Comment

Does anyone know who will be coming up next year for the Brice? I believe Penn State is one of them, beside the obvious Seapuppies!
                              Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

So far the second game has been much better for UAA (4-1). Good to see a freshman get his first college goal for UAA. Blake Tatchell just got his second goal as I was typing this and we just got a penalty shot but no luck. Score now 5-1 UAA.
                                Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X