Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#15 NMU At Nebraska-Omaha: Where's the Beef?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #15 NMU At Nebraska-Omaha: Where's the Beef?

Cats coming off of a sweep of Bucky.... UNO finished 2nd at the Icebreaker....

Where are the beefy women

K GO!
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: #15 NMU At Nebraska-Omaha: Where's the Beef?

http://goo.gl/maps/17eJW

Could be here....

Comment

The Icebreaker final could have gone either way. Notre Dame fan was very complimentary in the tournament thread and so were the ones I talked to at the actual game itself.

Comment

Coming into this week, I think the main question is going to be about our offense....

Coreau looked very solid in net against Bucky and the D-men in front of him did a solid job of plugging things up... This appears to be a very resilient D-core as well, as Bucky brought a more physical game to them on Saturday but the Cats stood their ground... The one variable will be when Doan gets his first minutes in net, as I don't see Coreau starting 30+ games this season.... I'm sure Walt will pick his spots for Doan sometime in the early season here, and with the upcoming schedule, I wouldn't be shocked if he got a game this weekend...

Offensively, things are still up in the air... The Cats weren't lighting things up, but they were very timely in Green Bay... Thurber came through for us as did rookie Cohen Adair... I think this squad will take on more of a "scoring by committee" mentality as the season progresses.... I'd like to see some offensive leaders step out as the season progresses, but I'm content with them feeling things out over the next few weeks here....

Comment

Gameday Kids

Comment

According to our 2010-2011 UNO Hockey Media Guide, NMU took possesion of the Sprit Phone in 2009, and kept it in 2010 (split season Win/Loss and tied with goals for/goals against)!

Also, our current All-Time Record vs. NMU is....15 - 15 - 2. .500 with 98 goals for and 97 goals against...

We need the Spirit Phone!

(Just Posted at Mavpuck.com) in the The Legend, The Rivalry, The Megaphone Thread: http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9025

Comment

Trying to watch the game online, and it doesn't seem to be working...any clue why anyone?
              Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
              M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Originally posted by Wildpantswilly View Post
                Trying to watch the game online, and it doesn't seem to be working...any clue why anyone?
                UNO may not have activated the B2 feed for the game. B2 feeds are provided by the home team.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Oh, gotcha. That sucks. Thanks for the reply though!
                  Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                  M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Originally posted by Wildpantswilly View Post
                    Oh, gotcha. That sucks. Thanks for the reply though!
                    Judging by the tweets, B2 just helped save you eight bucks...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ok, first attempt at a post didn't work so well.

On the air broadcast of Mav games is on 1180 am, a poor, red-headed stepchild with a weak signal from Big Sports 1620 the Zone. 1620 has an internet signal, found here: http://www.1620thezone.com/ They appear to be putting all of their marketing money into partnering with a new, local joint called Twin Peaks. A great place for a meal with a great view. Having gotten to know a few NMU fans, it will go over well. Just no Smelt on the menu.

Comment

Well now

All in all it seems like the Cats just fell behind early and couldn't recover....

Comment

I think last night was growing pains. I don't expect every night to be like Green Bay, but I hope nights like last night are very far and few.

Take the experience, learn from it, and move on. And having UNO do well in the WCHA this year will help our PWR.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Exactly, so I believe another UNO win is in order, boys?

Comment

“That’s as good as we can play, as good as we’ve played in a long time,” UNO coach Dean Blais said. “Even last year when we won a few games, it wasn’t like this.”:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2012101...thern-michigan

For those of us that were there, then you know this one was never a contest. On to tonight. One game is only one game.
                              Last edited by Red Cows; 10-20-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X