PDA

View Full Version : Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

claver2010
10-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Has anyone actually seen any information on the banner raising this year? Time, etc. I'm assuming whatever time they schedule the ceremony for will be will be pushed back as usual.

I'm sure it'll push back the game time to closer to 7:20ish but I'm thrilled it's a Saturday and I don't have to book it from work to make it there on time.

rtfalcon
10-18-2012, 02:20 PM
So I'm suddenly free Saturday night and I'm scrambling to find an affordable ticket. Anyone have any recommendations?

sterlippo1
10-18-2012, 04:33 PM
So I'm suddenly free Saturday night and I'm scrambling to find an affordable ticket. Anyone have any recommendations?

hang out in front of Conte, maybe you'll get lucky. .........i'm still waiting for 3 extra's i bought on 9/28 .... I was told they mailed them monday but i still don't have 'em. Great job again BC:mad::o:rolleyes:

Case_04
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I think it's funny that nearly every family at Conte looks at me like I'm a convicted felon. I'll just be strolling on by, minding my own business, and I'll get stares usually reserved for someone who just burned down a hospital.
Your fetus necklace, while undeniably haute couture, may not play well in a relatively right leaning arena like Conte Forum.

Case_04
10-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Has anyone actually seen any information on the banner raising this year? Time, etc. I'm assuming whatever time they schedule the ceremony for will be will be pushed back as usual.
Got an email from BC saying the ceremony starts at 6:30. So probably 6:45 or so.

FiveHole12
10-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Got an email from BC saying the ceremony starts at 6:30. So probably 6:45 or so.
Yup. Warmups are at 6:30. I imagine NU will finish warmups and head to the locker room prior to the ceremony.

all bear
10-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Dimes to donuts that Jerry lets Billet play. What do you say, heh heh? :D:D:D

REDMEN2002
10-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Dimes to donuts that Jerry lets Billet play. What do you say, heh heh? :D:D:D

What is with your obsession with Billet?

sterlippo1
10-18-2012, 07:40 PM

Yup. Warmups are at 6:30. I imagine NU will finish warmups and head to the locker room prior to the ceremony.

this is conflicting information:eek::p , i guess i have to be there at 6:30 to be sure. I will be over to say hello FiveHole12

Happy Husky
10-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Nick Papagiorgio said:So my advice to NU fans is if they ever want to see a national title banner get raised in their lifetime, to be there for 6:30. :D

That's funny!!:),ya never know the Huskies will take it someday,heck even the Bruins won a cup again,never thought I'd see it,I would be happy to see your Eagles hoist the banner,you have a great team and I am thrilled to see it stay in Boston either way,I am praying for tickets and would give a hearty cheer for the Banner,If I wore a hat I would tip it to your fans,gonna be a great game Go Huskies!

MidwestSticks
10-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Can someone tell me what we can expect in regards to video from BC website? I'm assuming it won't be as good as watching the NU site, hoping it's decent though. Thanks

FiveHole12
10-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Happy Husky... check your rep

Happy Husky
10-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Happy Husky... check your rep

That's funny stuff;),Can ya tell I can't wait for this game,It's a great time to be a Hockey fan!!!

inyorkwetrust
10-19-2012, 11:29 PM
X

inyorkwetrust
10-19-2012, 11:30 PM

Rtfalcon:

I have 2 seats I can sell you for face value. I bought 2 to be safe in case my uncles season tix weren't available, but it looks like I can sell these now.

$30/pair, Let me know!

Happy Husky
10-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Just got my BC Eagles all access subscription for the month:),nice website,congrats on last nights big win,we miss Gaudreau but wish him well,he's a heck of a player,hopefully Roy turns out as well as Johnny has.

TonyTheTiger20
10-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Just got my BC Eagles all access subscription for the month:),nice website,congrats on last nights big win,we miss Gaudreau but wish him well,he's a heck of a player,hopefully Roy turns out as well as Johnny has.I could get used to this guy.

sterlippo1
10-20-2012, 01:17 PM
I could get used to this guy.

was thinking the same thing.............the all access thing on the web sites that only allow monthly passes tick me off. i found under frequently asked questions about a single event and they explained what to do but there was no hot link to do what they said, nice job. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Roy.........Again I say, are we ok for tonight with this weather? I am taking my 80's ish parents (my dad's a golden eagle BC'52 and 's his second banner raising ceremony) but it's not an easy trick. Would hate for the climate in Conte to mess with us tonight

SkinsFan09
10-20-2012, 04:20 PM
If BC in all likelihood wins, I'll go 4-2 BC. If Northeastern wins, 3-2.

Huskies of NU
10-20-2012, 04:59 PM
The huskies have looked good in the first two games of the season, but I just can't see them getting the win tonight. First road game for all the freshmen in what is going to be a packed Conte on banner-raising night. I listened to the BC-UMass game on the radio last night, and it sure sounded like BC found its rhythm and got a big come from behind win on the road. I think special teams will be the difference in this one, especially with how chippy the game last Saturday got at the end. I see a very close, 1 goal type of game but I see BC getting the W 4-3.